unexpected

aurella's POV

The herald announce introducing the last last illegal battle being held today.

"the debut of a rookie who passed all the two fights without even breaking a sweat, movement like a leopard in a hunt, shinning in the mist of battle, the participant who's name and skills are unbeknown to us but surprice us all by coming and challenging our champion for tonight" said by the herald then paused

" ladies and gentlemen i introduce you the"

He paused and then look at me, i looked back at him with a blank stare. I think he wants me to say my name instead of calling me newcomer like the two recent fight. Then he smile and all his might brand me with a new name

"THE BLACK KNIGHT"

Said by the herald in his loudest voice. After he said all the boring stuff i begun to step up to the arena. Not a bad taste for giving nicknames are we... so when i wear a red cloack it would be the red knight i qouted it on my head and laught at it internally.

"And next is our champion from the last event last year here on this town. The outstanding knight, who defeated the leader of the noturious bandit in the GRIM FOREST, the one who was given the title as a knight by presenting the head of his king arch rival enemy and becoming the commander general of kingdom of LESHVI in a short amount of time. with no further aduie " the herald pause because of the the audience roaring his name

" REAPER"

The herald then flick his hand up for the expectator to silence them and they comply.

" LEON "REAPER" D'MARCO COMMANDER GENERAL OF KINGDOM OF LESHVI" my mouth drop when i heard his name. i facepalm my face due to the plated face covering my face and the scarf hiding it they havemt seen my reaction meanwhile around of applause was release with some kicking the ground creating a rythm saying his nickname or i say chanting it like some sort of god.

"REAPER"

"REAPER"

"REAPER"

"REAPER"

Then he step up to the arena.

-------------

"well well well look whose here" he said with a raise right eyebrow.

He then move his right forearm to rest his chin onto his hand then using his index finger to comb an imaginary beard on his chin.

"i never thought you would last considering how youd fight me the other day" murmurs are being heard while he speak.

"stop talking and fight already" said by one of the audience.

"i want my money back, kill him"

said by the others again.

"hush just listen, this fight might be interesting this year."

"cut the crap and dont waste our time. FIG.....!" before he could finish his sentence he was silence by a dagger near his crotch. He become pale seeing the dagger was merrily an inch near his you know.

"this is my fight and i decide what to do" he said facing the audience. that keep the audience silent.

"so back to our talk" ye tyen face me "i know you had a trick back  then but i cant figure.how you did it. annnnnd..."

He then become serious " you didnt answer my question back then and you might be wondering why i am here today".

yes i want to know because you gave me yours remember i said to my mind with an eye roll.

" sponsor" oh....... he smiled wickedly so thats why he gave it up so easily to me.

" are you mute or something?" he ask.

"oh nevermind you wont even bat an eye to answer my questions." then he charge at me.

i quickly unsheathed my blade from my back and block his first blow.

-----------

"huff...huff..huff.."

sweats cover my face as I spar with this third battle of mine. The smug face af my opponent makes my right brow go up.

I didnt think he would come and show up tonight's game. The conceited egoistic knight i met the other day.

"gladly to meet you again stranger" as he lunge at me with his sword making me move to block it. With a asmirk planted on his face. He spoke again.

"youll gonna payback for what happened on the forest" he said while i just block again on his second strike not uttering a word of respond to him.

"come on newcomer your debut has began" said in mocking voice.

if i didnt wear the lavander poison when coming to him the other day i wont be able to participate today because he is really dangerous right now.

his strikes are more heavier than normal that makes both my forearm shakes.

i still keep my pace up to his. not backing and not only deffending but also countering but all my strike and tactics are futile.

"OH SEE PEOPLE, OUR CHAMPION IS UNDEFEATABLE" Said by the herald.

the clash of metal and metal make sparks on every hit.

but every block i made my knees weakened dues to his heavy strikes.

unfortunately my luck was not on my side. as we clash again the guard of the sword lock to his so i cant disengage to him. He saw his chance and kick me hard on my stomach, i was thrown back three meters away as i let go my sword.

i cant breath, as i cough to catch my breath i see leon advancing or i mean running towards me. i force my self to move, as i jump away i see the sword was lodge to the ground.

i swallowed hard. if i havet move i would be the one cut in half right now not the ground.

i can hear the scream of the crowds.

i quickly scan for my sword. much to my dismay i think he kick it to far away from me.

then quickle eyed him again.

"tsk tsk tsk.. why did you avoid it." a snort in my head and as if i would stay and accept my fate and die early.

" thats the easiest way than fighting without a weapon" he said while pulling his sword out from the ground.

who said i only have my sword. i widened my stance and squat a little and flick both my wrist making the hidden blade come out from it nest. ti's is an illegal fight so you can have as many weapon right?'

"OH oh oh"

"WE THOUGHT THE BLACK KNIGHT WILL BE BEATEN BUT NOT, HE WONT SURRENDER NOR BACKING OUT FROM THE FIGHT" The annoying herald said.

" Nice toy you have there rookie" leon said.

"will it gonna stand a chance to my sword" hes sword have been pulled out. He then hold the grip of his sword and twist it making a clicking sound.

i think my ears will gonna bleed right now when the crowd saw it.

"REAPER"

"REAPER"

"REAPER"

As they chant his name again like a mantra. i didnt took my eyes off of him as he his sword detach to two sword making him now look menacing as he hold those creepy looking sword.

he the lick the blade, one on his righ side then he speak.

"lets end this cat and mouse game" he smirk at me. as i prepare to gaurd and run to have my sword back.

"DIE!!" he lunge to attacked.

Yallah yallah, at last another update.. wohoooo.. 

ahahaha im excited what will be next.......