ella and belle

Authors note!

EID MUBARAK! To all Muslim people out there, end of Ramadan end of fasting..

Sorry for haven’t been updating, busy busy and you guys know why, sadly the schedule isn’t confirm so I might as well update for today. Oh and ive been itching to know what Aurella will do. Its holiday today so why not update.

I even dreams of her knocking to my door and opened it I saw an impatient look on ella’s face with cross arms on her chest while tapping her left foot repeatedly her eyes had a cold look (imagine Kristine stuart with a crop hair) oh and her right brow is up. ehhhh hey its not my fault ive been busy this few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV

                Coming out from my room I begun to walk through to the hallway of this massive castle and start to head to the double boor study room.

                The last few weeks of being here in the castle prove that the king doesn’t know his own children. I can feel the tense feeling when I see them stared at each other like there’s something going on and finally I caught on by asking and coaxing some of the servants here working in the castle on why would a princess risk to go and venture out in unknown territory. It’s the king’s fault in my opinion why in the first place his daughter flees that horrible treatment. The only thing that bothers me is to why he does that. I know it isn’t my place but I need to collect as much information as I can to determine where she might want to go the places where she wants to visit after being freed here.

                There are so many things to do but limited time. Pressure is taking a toll on me because of the king nagging like a parrot bird and also the twin brother who stop me from even entering the eldest daughter room.

                Then one day upon inspecting her room which it isn’t that grand as a princess might want. Lush colorful pillow, fluffy duvet or quilt with a four poster bed but when I saw it. The room is full of books and a single bed with white covering. A small fire place that I think hasn’t been use for years because there’s no ash on it right now. As I run my fingers to the back of each book I randomly pulled one. It’s a book with a theme “conquering the sea” and look on the other book for titles. It genre is for adventure tales in the sea, herbs and spice, healing books. As I move further inside I thought is this how the princess live here.

                As I turned myself around to leave my eyes caught onto something near the side of the bookshelves as I get near with it I run my fingers to touched it. I noticed it’s a scratch like thing coming beside the bookshelves. Hmmmm I step back a bit to see what I saw is the right thing on my mind.

                I then get back near the bookshelves scrutinizing each one of the book and theres is it on the sixth level of the bookshelf a thick book with worn out spine. I pulled it out lightly but it wont move so I put all my strength on it. Bingo I found the lever suddenly I hear a clicking sound behind the shelves and it reveals a passage door going down. As I scan the wall for a torch finally I can see one. As I lit it on I move going down to that passage. It took me 10 minutes to go down even if the stairs are not that many. Oh im being careful we don’t know if there a trap in here. As I go down theres a large space inside, I lift my arm so I can light my way to find another torch to see whats inside here. When I lit two big torches inside, I think my jaw drop to the floor. The room is wide enough for a stable 4 horses. But the things what I see right there right now. lots of weapon, different types of weapon, ranging from daggers, sword, bow and arrow hanging to the wall, a table in the side with burn papers on it.