plan

sorry for the delay. im here at jeddah for work and im not be able to do the story. much to my annoyance i cant update when i want too because after work. i directly go eat then sleep. because of the time zone T.T sorry guys for the wait..enjoy

Thugging the bind on my both wrist. I wince due to the metal cuff rub on my skin. I dont know where i am as of now because when i woke up i am restrained and a gag was put on my mouth and a cloth on my eyes. I cant freely move because i am restrain on a horse i think. The last time i remember was im on a ship going south east. Why the hell im in this position when i know how to defend myself and the fact that someone can do something like this to me is a no no.

I tried to talk but incomprehensible sounds comes out of my mouth. Suddenly the horse halts its movement then i can hear voices.
"oh the princess is awake" he said.. i cant recognize the voice but im sure hes smirking proudly on his caught

I just rolled my eyes. Yes he didnt saw it because my eyes are hidden with the cloth.
"are you hungry my dear princess". he said again.. i feel him jump out of the saddle then thug me down to the floor with a thump.
ouch that hurts.. i just grunted..

"opss sorry princess".. another guy said then they both laugh..

IM pissed off right now..how dare they do this to me.. ughhhh!!! then the one tug my hair which hurts my scalp.. then in one swift movement he yank the blindfold of me.. the light blinded me for a second so my eyes closed tryingbto adjust. His face was to near to my liking..
"how are you princess?" he ask.. i just mumble curses because the gagged still on my mouth..

"oh i cant remove that.. we cant let them hear your cries for help.." he said .. now that he can see my eyes i just glared dagger at him.. ughh i now can see they strip off all my armor and im only wearing a rug shirt and a tunic.. i swear ill break this guys neck first.

i huffed in annoyance then i hear a feint sound of a running horse.. then i hear the man said..

"finally he's near" he said... and who might this person be i ask in my mind. i think he could read my mind and then
he smirk evily then speak..

"you will know soon".. as soon as
he said that i can see two horses galloping really fast with the riders is cloak...

A shiver run down my spine when i look at the two riders coming near me... this isnt good at all.. i tried to wiggle my foot which is tied with rope.. damn it useless they made sure to tightly bind it... then my mind goes back when i see the horse leg.. the two riders are now here.. the two men bowed down... beads of sweat was on my face as my fear is becoming uncontrolled.. to my utter shocked the one reveal his self by removing his hood...

finally caught you at last you little vermin said by my so called father....
then the other man laugh and reveal his face... i paled when i hear him said..

finally found you my wife.. wearing a evil smirk on his lip... no no no this is not true i desperately wan to run but the attemp is futile.

fear is all i could feel.. he then goes down and come me.. as he loomed over me and grab my chin forcefully to meet his eyes i just glared daggers at him
i wont let you get from me again
--------

I bolted from my postion, as i scan my surrounding i immediately remember where i am.

I am temporary staying in a tavern where i spend my first night here at this new town.

Thamanya city, near the port of breakwaters finally getting away from that sea travel

its so nerve racking to not become too aware of what happening on that ship.

I spent almost my time insife my room and a errand boy come and go to my room just to give my food.

I huffed annoyed because im now soaked with sweat due to that awful nightmare. i wont be caught my mantra in my mind.

I happily fist pump the air because i got away from their rats but not to put my guard down still there might be here as well. I prayed to the God is you have mercy please keep me away from harm.

I swing my head to see the window where i can see if the sun is up but to my utter annoyance it still dark.

i reluctantly get off the bed and prepare to resupply of neccesities for my journey.

--------

I stroll down on the market  trying to find all my necessary provision and try to buy a travelling horse with me.

According to the map i have, it will took me a 3 months to travel going to rabona hmmm i ponder as i walk then i stumble to a group which is un usuall to see.

Group of men, i mean bulky and dangerous men are discussing of something which i caught the hint of it when one of the men mention the word carnage.

there something familiar with that word.

I tap my finger on my temple remembering where did i heard it. then i flick

my fingers emetting a click sound remembering that liam said about a illegal duel that you need a black letter for you to attend.

hmmmmm so in this town will be hosting it.

My blood pump getting excited as i plan my way to enter that sleazy game.

My though was interupted when i hear them again say it will be two days from now.

So my plan of leaving tomorrow will be pospone.

oh dear me, well i need money for the horse so why not.

but the back of my mind tries to warn me not to do something reckless.

I then decide to corner one of them and try to get his invitation card. might as well plan it thoroughlt without mistakes. Mistakes can be fatal so i need my plan to be layout as soon as this group dispers. I keep my eye on each of then, gauge their strength whom will be my unlucky target.

after half hour later they began to dispers, time to finally made my move.

sorry for the short and crappy chapter. its hard to type using phone :)