missing princess?

A/N*

Thanks guys for reading my story so far.

 I appreciate the support and makes me motivated for making this chapter.

Im praying I won’t disappoint you after reading this.

Hope you like this and thanks for voting.

MISSING PRINCESS

King Alexander Bringham  Prinston VI POV

                I woke up at my bed room chamber by the sound of birds chirping near my window. I yawned and rub the eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. I heard a knock on my door.

                “your majesty your bath is ready.” The maid said.

 “okey, I’ll be there” I said then stand up and proceed to door. I opened the door and two maids greeted me.

“good morning your majesty” they said un unison and bowed down for respect.

“good morning, you may rise”. They rise but still didn’t meet my eyes. I just ignored them and went to the bath house. They followed behind me to where  I went. The other maid help me unknotted my night dress but didn’t fully take it off, she then excuse herself.

 I just wave her off and fully drop my clothes. I then went to submerge half of my body to the manmade tub. Its wide enough to fit 10 people and a waist deep.

“warm enough, good” I said to myself.

Theres another knock to the bathroom door. I think thats the other maid.

“your majesty, your tea for this morning” she entered without asking permission. She know she doesn’t need permission when bringing in the tea.

Because she knows im in trance when taking a bath. She just put it on the table near me. she then went out of the room. I just heard the door click.

Thinking what to do to Aurella. She’s been really good in avoiding me this past year. I just sneer I thought of it. I suddenly hit the marble floor I can reach because it make my mood really bad by thinking about her.

I order a specific guard to look what she’s been doing. The guard almost with her all day behind her without being noticed, he report that she goes town and buy things she desires. I proved something of that because of the new things that’s been on display inside the hallway, the dining area that makes it more homey I think but I don’t care about that. I always plans to make her have do mistake so I can punish her.

I love whipping her delicate skin of her back. its marred with scar but I don’t care. I also made a room specifically just for her so no one can see that im doing that to her. She deserves it for living. I almost killed her when her brother didn’t interfere. After they knew what ive been doing to their little sister. They became like a hound 24/7 trailing her inside the castle or when she goes out.

They always invite her to go outside of the castle but they have some flaws. Im the king so I sent them away to learn about trading, tradition and beliefs of the nearby country from our small land and other stuff pertaining how to be a leader for the near future.

I think my youngest daughter is helping Aurella to heal. She tries to learn by herself but found it a bit difficult without the real learning how to make salve and distinguishing the herbs to be used. I find those leaves almost identical when dried up so I don’t butt it.