SUSPICION and DEPARTURE

A/n Wohoo ive been gone for almost a month due to the exam making me bleed to death. I’m sorry for not updating for a while to make up for my absence ill update as much as possible this week. It’s been a hell month for me because the laptop always trying to get my attention to write but sadly I stop myself from the temptation to write or else all my focus reading my medical books will go haywire.

Oh I almost forgot. I luckily passed it! Thank god.

SUSPICION and DEPARTURE

LIAM

Being force back to dock at Blue Haven due to the storm really is irritating. I won’t risk damaging Poseidon and the crew of this ship.  We’ve been having so much fun pillaging and stripping a ship of its valuable item. I know this is really bad and unacceptable but this is the way of life I’ve learned my whole life; I know they are only doing this to support their family but life is really you know unfair.  I’ve learn to control my feeling successfully, becoming the predator of the sea when doing this not to take pity or become the prey on this cruel world.

Sitting up on the edge of my bed makes me really think hard because something is nagging in my head but just brush it off. Rubbing my right temple to eased the throbbing headache that makes me a little bit dizzy.

Before the storm came, the last ship we’ve encounter is really suspicious because it was a small NAVY ship. It did try to escape Poseidon but the god of wind is on our favor thus using the new spear arrow scar design make much more easily to use and we don’t need to really damage the ship to bits just to remove the spear.

The navy ship did it best to defend their ship but it’s useless because the first cannon ball be fired had a poison on it which it explode in contact with the ship. White like powder is being released from the ball thus paralyzing anyone who inhaled it. This is also made by scar to decrease resistance of the other party without trying to kill them and also damaging the ship of both sides.

My though was interrupted with a knock at the door

“who is it?”

“its maya master”

Hmm oh I forgot I told her yesterday to put my breakfast to my room today.

“oh maya come in” I never really lock my door.

Maya push the door using her back and proceed to put the tray full of food to my night stand.

“good morning master..” she stop talking when she gaze at me, then her whole face, ears, neck turn bright red. She suddenly turn her back at me “yo…ur break….fast ma….ster” she stuttered.

Hmm then I look at myself, “ah! Sorry maya” I forgot now that scar isn’t sleeping on my room so I reverted back sleeping naked as a baby. Well a this blanket is covering me down there.

“it’s alright master, I need to go, there’s so much things needs to be done” she said while still turn her back at me.

“alright do what you need to do. Thanks for the breakfast maya” she nod and then walk fast to the door escaping the blushing she’s having right now. I shake my head while watching her retreat and close the door Maya is so innocent that I wouldn’t want taint.

I stand and reach out for the food on my night stand and think back again to the ship. We checked the ship but the only thing inside was stock of food we didn’t touch, we only claim expensive things but not food we are not that ruthless to make people starve because I know the feeling of being hungry.

Also the men inside the navy ship aren’t the normal crew for the ship. The members are specifically knights which is weird in a way because wearing plated armor is really uncomfortable in the sea.