Fatal Mistake

update for today      

          My opponent and I are circling each other right now..

Huff.. huff.. ughhhhhh ..I whine

 This is a big problem im having right now; wiping my sweat from my brow .The battle went on every 2 days after my win and this predicament im in right now is really bad. Dust is everywhere in the pit because of the rolling, pinning, grappling, wrestling where having without weapon. Im cover with sand and hmmm I’m itchy and the sun is really hot today.

In front of me is a woman the same height but more built. She had the advantage right now because she knows my weakness. She disarm my sword and all of my dagger have been thrown already I still have one but she doesn’t let me crouch down in position to get and throw it.

The biggest mistake ive had done is not really pester my brother to teach me this. The first time I hold a weapon ive been in love with it and forgot to really learn the basic and jump to the more complicated stuff. Hand to hand combat is the thing I haven’t learn when I was being teach by my brothers and did not care because I don’t want to see some flash back, a memory I cant erase and forget from my father. That’s why I hone myself using weapon like it’s a part of my body.

Achieving to a master’s degree but still that’s what I though well I dare say I’m wrong. Being disarmed really is humiliating the facts im trained for almost two years is really not enough and literally leaving me defenseless.

She charge at me throwing a left punch I duck as fast as I can but she then use her knee to hit my face. I tskk in my head and cross both my forearm to guard my face. It connected to my arms and pushed me backward I used the force to jump away. My arms are throbbing right now I was praying it isn’t broken or ill be really dead. When I thought I was away her face is near me smirking that startled me. I dug my heel to force myself away from her but she’s persistent coming after me then use her right hand to punch me straight it connected to my right collar.

Desperate measure comes, fight or flight but my instinct is on the fight, Im not thinking straight right now drive by fear of dying. I latch onto that right arm with my left hand using the momentum she have I pulled her more to me as I twisted her wrist a bit she became weak and using my hip temporally block her for a second and put my right thigh to her right hip to trip her, using my right hand for more power of pushing her. I didn’t have the power to lift anyone but I used hers due to the momentum she use to me I used it back to her and lifted her body and drop her hard with a loud thud. Im still holding her hand as I really twisted it enough to dislocate her shoulder then she howled in pain as I remove myself from her my.

        Im near my sword right now she’s disabled and cant fight me using only one arm as I am picking it up in a fast move I turn my body but meet by a dagger drove to my chest her sickening evil face is in front of me. i saw her right arm is sagging so she used her left arm. This is the fatal mistake ive done; do not turn your back to your enemy. What have happen haven’t register to my mind because I didn’t feel any pain. She then plunge it deeper and twisted it my face contort in pain as I scream. I can hear the crowed cheer as their winning bet have won. She kicked me as she removes the dagger and swiftly slit my throat open. she then corrected her dislocated shoulder in place. I gurgle from my own blood. The last thing I knew is Liam shouting outside the pit and running to me and I collapse as I now could tell I am going to hell…………………..

Im laughing at whats your reaction right now for this chapter.

Lets see maybe Aurella really died but NO! she isnt

I know your pissed at me about this, but this CHAPTER ISN’T REAL..

This isn’t real ok

i only made this to mess with you guys.. hahahaha it looks real right?