chained

Previous chapter

Here it is AnNa_StAiR……sorry for the delayed :)

The door opens with the creepy sound of the hinges.

                “hey! You midget GET UP! The cap’t wants to see you”! a beefy red hair man called.

                I opened my eyes slowly and rub my eyes so he can see I just woke up. I stared at the red hair pirate then stand up. Why not try to enjoy being board to a pirate ship. He then proceeds to shackle my hands at the back and both feet. He grab me none to gently and drag me out of the cell. I look back at the man with a plaster smile on my face. I do have a plan to escape here won’t let my future be stuck in here.

Aurella (SCAR) POV

                I absentmindedly trace the iron collar on my neck. Before, I was treated as a prisoner now I am reduced being like an animal inside this room which is belongs to that irritating captain. I furiously thug the chain connected to this collar.

                “ughhhhhhhhhh, why god? ive been treated like this. I only tasted freedom for a little and be back again on a different cage”. A single tear drop from my eyes I angrily rub my eyes to stop crying. I don’t want to feel defeated if he saw me like this (I gesture to myself) looking pathetic.   

                its been three days since the last talk last night I have with the captain.

Flashback

                “Stand up ye lad and come near then turn around”. He said in that funny accent with a permanent scowl of his red colored brow. He looks really funny but I stop myself fear of being hit for laughing at him without any reason. Oh poor me.

                I huff and reluctantly heave myself to stand up and walk near him with a blank expression and turn around.

                He grab my left wrist tightly thinking ill attack him I just grunted in pain and let him do want he wants. I feel something cold wrap around my wrist and a bit heavy. Oh they trying to restrain me with a shackle with my hands at my back and both of my ankles, now being cuff he then tug me out of the cell. After he closed the cell door he looked at me with anger glint in his eyes.

                “ye cowardly swab, trying to stab cap’ts back!” he said with venom dripping from every word he said.

But he didn’t pull any stunt to hit me. I don’t know if hes stupid pirate for not thinking that he order me to walk faster to match his stride while my ankle is restrained with only a foot wide chain connecting to each cuff. Dragging me beside him holding my left arm which is hurting already and I think it will leave a bruise.

                While I am being drag by this guy I begin to observe the ship. Its clean on the outside compare to the cell where they put us in. he’s leading me to god nowhere. Hmmm even if im not restrain it’s a bit difficult to try to fight and escape without even my sword.

 Tsk my sword; I put a silver band surrounding the hilt with the intricate design crest of our kingdom. I pray to god he won’t try to read it or he would try to get the information where did I get that. The only thing is I cant read the inscription carve on the middle of the blade. My brother just told me to keep it with me when he gave it as a gift. But then he told me in secret that it was handed by my mother as an heirloom passed from my mother side given for the first born daughter of the family which is my mother and next is me.  I asked him many times what it means but he just told me the language is from an ancient language but doesn’t know how to read so I gave up pestering him about. He told me it will protect me and guide me.