STALKER and CONFESSION

Liam

I’m sitting at the windowsill while taking a sip from the wine glass I’m holding, this will my 3rd bottle of my expensive collection of red wine. Having a long sighed as I stared outside looking for the thick grow of forest at the back of my house. The wine becomes like water right now as I recall what my sister have said to me. I can’t take side because I haven’t seen scar this past few days and confront her about this and let her explain it to me that the picture and her is a not related to her. I can’t believe what my sister told me that day.

Flashback

“I think you might need to look at this” lora then retrieve an envelope and open it letting a paper out from it. She took her time and scanned the paper in her hand then she threw it in front of me.

“what’s this?” as my brow connected in confusion.

“I told you to look at it!” she snapped at me.

I lifted my hand in surrender “alright no need to be hot headed” I said to her then begun to lift the paper or should I say portrait. As I take a look to scrutinize the picture, wow she’s beautiful but this female looks familiar, the woman in this picture is really a high class according to how she dress and the jewel she wear and at her back the royal crest of the kingdom of Arden.

“alright this women is a noble class, so why do call me her just to show this picture to me, you’re wasting my time?” I drop the portrait at the table and begin to stand when a heard a loud thump of the table making me halt form what im doing.

“take a look at it carefully Liam” lora insisted “does she look familiar to you?” I stared at her and nodded the looked on her face is really scary right now “can you open your eyes a bit wider” she snapped at me again while she tap her finger at the table.

I took a second look, when I handle the portrait in an angle which when the familiar face registered at me, suddenly her name flew from my mouth.

“SCAR” I was speechless.

“I thought so at first” as lora spoke again.

“hmm but the color of this woman eyes is a bit lighter than scar darker green eye?”

“yes, but the portrait has been drawn 4 years ago?”

“how did you might know of this?”

“well, I asked it to the one who gave it to me when does the portrait is made”

“and why did you asked about that?”

“because sometime the eyes reflect what the soul hold”

“don’t speak to me like that because I don’t understand your metamorphical  way of saying things, and what would it do the eyes huh?”

Lora scowled at me “hmm sometime eyes hold emotion, I can tell it. When the eyes turn bright like this the person is hopeful, happy, content but when the eyes is void of the color is despair or just doesn’t want to show any emotion which I always see in that bloody pit but the darker the color of your eye the darker the past and experience of the owner is.””I saw it one time when scar is happy go lucky around the island but when she’s serious it always turn darker and when she’s angry turns much more darker sometimes it aura around scar’s scared me.”

“Wow that’s so deep explanation dear sister and maybe you’re mistaking scar to this women”

“no, im so sure this woman is the one they searching for”