Young age

I don’t even know if this is a good idea to write a story.

Like literally didn’t think at first. I just type what’s on my mind.

Let’s start!

 (5 years before)

I was startled in my bed with that annoying sound at my door. They are pounding it too hard; I think the hinges will come off any second. I groaned hating the fact I was awakened too early this morning. I sat on my bed, yawning and rubbing my eyes before saying

“dear brother of mine, would you mind stop pounding at my door or you’ll gonna break it”.

I hear a muffle sound arguing and laughing that came behind my door. He then shouts

“Aurella didn’t you told us to come wake you up early so you can come with us setting some snare in the forest!’’.

I jump out of my bed, cursing profanities inside my head while moving fast getting ready. Then respond to my brothers

“ok im up, just let me change for a second”.

I ran at my door opening it, greeted by scowling brothers and saying

AT LAST! what took you so long, the sun is almost up. Do you want our father to catch you coming with us in the forest?!” I scowl looking up to my brothers and said

“ok ok,, im sorry I kinda slept late last night, can we go now?’’.

My brothers both snorted at the same time and muttering something I can’t comprehend then sneak away from the castle and walk to the forest silently as we could.

So while we walk in silent, ill gonna introduce myself. My name is Aurella  Prinston, I am fourteen summer old. I have a petite body and a height of five feet and 5 inches. I have a wavy raven hair that goes down touching my hip emphasizing my dark emerald eyes. My older brothers are Arthur and Aidan Prinston they are twin. They are of twenty summer old. They both have a lighter shade of black hair with a tint of brown on it. You can tell them apart with their eyes. Arthur have an emerald eyes like mine while Aidan have a hazel eye color which he took on our mothers gene. We are royals but acting like spoiled child when have time for each other. Our father is king of small island which is abundant of many resources and also a trading spot for travelers and traders.

Ive been brought back from my deep thought by a sudden hit on the back of my head. I whipped my head to my left and glared at Aidan who’s smiling guilty and speak

“Your day dreaming again little sister. ive been talking here for ten minutes explaining how to make snare and where to set it up,”

“I’m so not! And please don’t shout you’ll scare the animals around here” I hissed.

Glaring with each other and then Arthur butt in

 “ok both of you stop it, ella” my brother said calling my attention

 “you need to learn how to make stuff like this so you won’t be bored when we are out in this island”

I just nod to my brother. Im thinking why I need to learn this stuff, I just want to learn how to fight or use the sword not to hunt. Then I face my brother Aidan and said

“can you repeat it again brother” smiling cheekily “I promise to focused now”. My brother smiled at me and starts explaining it again until noon.

After the grueling explanation I finally make the snare and set it up and now we wait. We head back sneakily inside the castle so no one could see us especially if my oh so good charming father the king saw us. Hell will broke loose.

Finally in my safe haven which is my room. I grab a few clothes then run to the bath house to clean all the dirt and mud on my body so I’ll be presentable to meet my parent at lunch. The hot water eased my aching muscle from walking up and down from the forest. Picking up the jasmine scented soap, I scrub my skin diligently and using a vanilla scented shampoo on my hair. After washing thoroughly, I submerge my body on the water then slowly emerge from it. Drying my body with towel I proceed to wear my clothes and went to the dining hall for lunch.

~~~~~~~~

                Lunch is boring, the fact that my father seems silent with a permanent frown on his face. This is a sign not to talk to him. Which mean we ate in silent, my brothers sneak a glance towards me and to my little sister who also uncomfortable with the tension going on. Then my father glances at me and spoke

                “Aurella my lovely daughter, I have to say something…”he paused. I stared at him waiting him to continue what he’s saying.

AN*

Sorry for this short chapter

There’s a headache coming I need to stop.

Later again guys

Comment/vote.. thanks guys

N'