who might be you?

To lazy to even touch the laptop… but for anna_stair and wolf_girl3 waiting for this.. I drown myself of coffee.

AURELLA POV

Plop…     plop…     plop…

’dripping of water is all I can hear’. As I open my eyes its semi dark to where I am, as my eyes roam this room where I thought I was my room and sleeping on my comfortable.

 It’s different; the wall and ceiling is made of stone with moss on it. It appears this room hasn’t been clean for so long. The wall where I am has a small window with rails on it above my head where it gives me a bit of light to see. Then my eyes focused on the doors, it is seem familiar to me but I can point it out.

I tried to move but my body feels weak then becomes dizzy. Why I feel so weak when only yesterday’s I am like a ball of energy as we encounter two trading ships to steal. That made me tired and decided just take a nap to rest for a bit. I tried to lift my right arm but it doesn’t listen to my command, it takes a while before it moves.

Then I frown when I see it, it’s pale, skinny and bony with a shackle on it then I turn to my other hand that has the same fate. Why I am shackle and skinny when I eat a two man’s meal. I even remember stealing Liam’s meat last night dinner. I tried to touch my face, my cheek where a bit squishy is now gaunt; my lip is dry like a desert.

I tried to speak but my voice is hoarse like I haven’t been drinking water. I

“Liam” but no sound is made. The continuous dripping of water irritates me.

“Liam” I tried again but just a whisper.

It pissed me off why I am here in this room where I cant even move neither can speak loudly to gain attention. Im thirsty to the point I want to drink the annoying dripping water coming from the ceiling.

Then it hit me like a tsunami swallowing a whole island. This is not an ordinary room for people to stay, it made for people so they wont gonna escape, a DUNGEON.

A cold shiver run down my spine, the fear then sets in like its eating my flesh slowly, bit by bit. Then a commotion is heard behind the closed door making my hairs stand like an animal making ready for anything. But my condition doesn’t even permit me to even fight or flight. I cant even move so why bother anyway.

Then I hear the lock being unlock after that the door was push forward the creeping sound of the hinges made me shudder. A tall man then appears behind the door, the man who ive been trying to escape my whole life becoming his.

A glint on his eyes makes me gag and a creepy smile form from his lips.

“I finally found you my dear wife” then I screammmmmmmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That wake me up panting like ive run for my dear life and gasping for air, my clothes are drench with sweat. The disturbing dream I have ever had for the last year.

“brrr cold” I stand up and went to my dresser and change. Now I can see the sun have set and the shine brightly in the night sky. After the hard work of binding my chest and make sure I don’t look like a woman I exited my room and went for the kitchen.

I still wear like this even though they knew what. I just don’t want their eyes roam my body like I am a piece of meat they can pounce to.

It has been a year when Liam found me, then trained me. he ask me to be his crew, I agree to him immediately not even thinking twice because I dont want to be left alone with Lora who become obsesses with me after that winter encounter. Its spring now and a new adventure is waiting for me over here just like last year.