Steamy

AN*

GUYS YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

I thank you for reading my book from the bottom of my heart

So as an appreciation chapter I made this guys for you

Dedicated to my readers @gc2499 @sager97 @wolf_girl3 @AnNa_StAiR

enjoy this chapter reading this chapter..

AURELLA’S POV

“Uhmmm…mmmm ah!”

My god his callus hands are so good at this, roaming at my back. I tried to bit my lower lip to stop moaning but failed

“Oh my mmmMMMM ahh…….” I clench my hand to the blanket…

“harder……..” I moaned he complied and put more weight, Im so sticky and slimy right now.

“Uhnnnmmm.. ah” I gasp when  he knead harder. I put my face on the pillow to muffle the throaty moan that threatened to come out

“DEEPER LIAM” I said again “THERE! ohhh mmmm right there good” I grunted and groaned, the pain is unbearable but good

“Dear god your so good at this Liam” I said moaning again, in prone position where my stomach lying on the bed and Liams on top of me. Easing the tense muscle from my shoulder down to the back of my leg.

“stop it women, yer moaning and grunting irritates my ears” he said “ye do know I haven’t have any women in a while so stop tempting me” he scold me.

I scoff “its not my fault your doing this. You suggested this in the first place so don’t complain and continue what your doing” I said. Ha suffer from this liam you made me fight like a berserker in that pit. I deserve to be treated like this once in a blue moon to relax.

This happen when he saw me still cant move because of my stiff muscle due to the fight I had. So he decided that he’ll massage all the knotted part and allow me to move freely and not in pain. He allowed me to choose any scented oil to be applied. At first im a bit suspicious about this but then I change my mind the first knead on my shoulder it shut me up this is a pure bliss. (im sure anyone reading this did groan in frustration when it was cut hell idk how to make erotic scene)

“im only doing this so ye could move and greet all my people inside my house” he said explain..

“mmmm” is my answer. I heard him huff then “that winning you did help the family to live this coming winter, they can buy provision and is safe not to be hungry”

“ohh good” is my response

“I also observe that yer good in handling weapon but a messed in hand to hand combat”

“yeah so?” I tense when he said that

“do ye want me to teach you simple moves? Because when yer disarm ye panic”

“why do ye want to teach me?”

“nothing, its just that, do ye want to stay here in me room for the next 3 months”

“oh No no no. you wont keep me prisoner in your room”

“as I predict you will, ye don’t want to be coop up here, so why not let me teach ye?” he said still kneading my thigh down my leg.

“I guess Its not a bad idea, so yes, I don’t want to be out of shape”

“hmmmm is that it. I wont be needing to persuade?”