Brothers

A/N*

Well I don’t do anything so why not update.

Its boring to just draw all day or watch anime and then be nag by my father that its too childish to watch it. Hey I love watching claymore with tagalog dub rather than watching it online with Japanese dub and English subtitles. I don’t enjoy watching and then reading the subtitle all at once. I’ll stop complaining and begin with the chapter.

AIDAN POV

                Ive been noticing my sister ella always go to the town early by herself and only went home at dusk, also she’s been distant lately to us her brothers and to her younger sister. We came home 4 months ago after the trading season. Then all of a sudden after 2 weeks of staying here, she doesn’t want to talk or rather she avoids us. I don’t know what’s in her mind lately. She doesn’t bottle up what’s bothering her, she always share her problem to us and try to give her advice to solve it. I think she’d trying to be matured and not to always rely on us. Im happy for her is she does that but theres a voices nagging at the back of my mind that there’s something wrong but I pay no mind. I then pay attention to my brother Arthur.

                “Arthur, have you been talking to ella lately” I asked Arthur. He turn to face me.

                “yes, last night. She happen to enter the library and she saw me there. Why aidan is something wrong to our sister?” my bother replied.

                “nothing dear brother, she’s just that been distant to me and also to anabelle. She told me that she stop coming to her room for her daily knowledge about healing.” I responded back while drinking my wine leisurely.

                “hmm, well I think she’s been busy going back and forth to the town when we arrive here for the last month. Ive ask her about her training, she told me that she always trained at night in clearing with archery. And noticed new fresh killed of dear in the kitchen today and asked the cook where it come from they told me it came from ella ”  Arthur said while caressing his pet Talon, a hawk he’s been caring since chick till it grows to a full grown hawk.

                “so she’s been sharpening her hunting skill while we’re away” I spoke while gazing to the window. I think I imagine Arthur nodding.

                “aye! We trained her so she can protect herself in danger” Arthur said back.

                I stand and walk near the window still gazing the area near the forest where we trained her for the past years. She needed it, the fact that we knew that our dear father is abusing her if where not present here to protect her. Anabelle started to learn in the art of healing to help her sister because she can’t do anything to stop our father from hurting our sister than to help her heal her wound and hide the bruised from her face and other part of her body.

                In the first place we don’t know why he changes from a loving father to a devil incarnate to our sister. After our mother died when she’s only 11 years old and anabelle is only 6 summer old. He began to lash out to my sister in secret when she do some mistake a child do sometimes.

He punishes her by the use of whip or sometimes slapping her face. That’s the first time we saw feared in Aurella’s eyes and learn to avoid mistakes, to be perfect to our father eyes. But sometimes a child isn’t perfect so she can’t avoid being punished in secret. But the only thing I noticed is why only her, why when we do some mistake father doesn’t punish us like what he did to Aurella.