NEWCOMER

Sorry for the delayed update. Due to the declining time for me to write and my latop isn’t cooperating much and I hate using phone when writing an update. To my utter annoyance instead of becoming fluent in English coming to a foreign country it deteriorates much faster than I thought it would be.

                Sorry for the trouble of waiting this long. With no further adieu here it is.

THIRD POV

Vlanging of sword echoed throughout the room. Blows after blows are being exchange between the two fighter in the arena.

With each blow from each if the player expectator can see the difference between the two fighter that is noticeable.

The expectator are shouting at their bet, because truthfully they can see who have the upper hand.

Yet the unidentified newcomer just wizzed around interchangibly matching the pace the of his opponent.

To be honest the newcomer thought that this fight will be a lot more exciting but as minutes goes by it became much less annoying.

The newcomer evade the desperate swing of his opponent and he stumble forward thus the newcomer had the advantage to kick his hide causing his opponent to plant his face on the ground.

Roar of applause and laughing expectator can be hear echoing inside the arena or should i say a cave that is made specifically not to attract any unwanted attention to the public and also to the government.

Humiliated by what have done to him. Anger and rage blinded him and use some cheap movement. As the newcomer bow to the expectator little did the newcomer know that his opponent grab a fistfull of dirt on his left hand.

The watchfull eyes of the audience certainly caught it as the newcomer face his opponent the player throw his hand on air. The newcomer didnt expected the cheat move of his opponent but being temporarily blind by the dirt he newcomer stagger backward

"payback for what you did me" snarled by his opponent thus lunging to attacked the newcomer.

"cheap attacked" voice by the newcomer. The newcomer copied what he did byusing the cloak to hide her body thus making the opponent confuse and just slash his sword but much to his annoyance the newcomer evaded it. The newcomer use it too to cloak the opponent face and tempoparily blind it too.

When the newcomer did copy the movement the opponent struggle to take off the cloak cover his face. But before he can do so the newcomer kick behind his knee and grabing him to pull him down.

audience are screaming

"blo'dy hell get Up!"

"freaking weak!"

"cheater!"

"my money!"

the newcomer didnt waste her time and stab the opponents heart point blank.

The opponent now finally remove the cloak having the expression of a fish with his mouth open and closing like he want to say something before the color of life in his eyes drain to darkness.

as the audience are silent in the turn of event. The newcomer just pull her sword out and turn her back and went to the room where she will gonna wait her next battle and saying.

"ti's the begining"

FLASHBACK

pacing back in fort of her room Aurella's forehead crease while thinking of what she will gonna do on how she will gonna retrieve or take a hold of the invitatio form from the participant.. she cant actually go and kill it. It will be conspicious because he met some of the other participants to which means they know he will be participating from the game two days from now.