Chapter 46

It was the wedding day as Raph was standing there in the groom's room as he was fixing his top being alone while he didn't know what to feel as he stood there in front of the mirror worried that if he looked at himself he would lose it and cry or get in raged for going thru with this.

~ ~ ~
    Mona was getting her dress on while she felt that this was wrong and that Raph was not meant to be here as she was holding her dresses sides hard. She wanted Raph happy and he was not going to be happy with her so she looked the girls helping her as she said to them. " Can I get something to drink... I feel like I'm getting a little nervous..."
    They went out to get her something so she then went down the stool and out of the room to head to Raph's room trying to not be seen by anyone but mostly Raph's dad.
    So once she got to his door and came in she saw Raph looking down still hurt as he opened his eyes and winded them seeing Mona there in the mirror as he then turned looking at her. " Mona what are you doing? We can't see each other until the -"
    " This is not right you can't go thru with this... You don't love me and you never will..." she said as tears fell as he said cupping her cheek. " I said I will do this if Leo as not found... So get back to your room..."
   He then turned as she stood there clenching her hands. " This is not you... You can't give up on Leo because of your dad..."
     He didn't say anything as she yelled this time getting him to turn around. "You're a coward Raph! Your scared of what will happen when you two are together!"
    " go, Mona..."
     " No... Why have you not asked about any I got your concert to your hometown... Because I know he will be there!" Raph winded his eye and looked to Mona again as she said. " He is going to be home for the summer break... April told me and I felt this was the perfect time for you and him to be back together... Please, Raphael doesn't give this love up..."
      He closed his eyes fighting the feeling as he said. " Go!"
     She cried and ran out of the room and to hers as Raph stood there feeling his hand's client hard and shaking as he opened his eyes looking at his hands. ' Am I really that scared to run to Leo...'

~ ~ ~
    Raph stood there at the alter looking still at his hands slightly not knowing what to say as he felt everything was going to fast for him to decide. Then the music started as he looked up seeing Mona there as she looked like she was smiling but he knew she was mad at him. 
    When she got to Raph he got her hand as they got up and the preacher started to speak as Mona stood there getting mad at him for still being here.  Then she opened her eyes hearing Raph say the words she didn't want him to say deep down in her heart. " I do."
     She then had tears fall as she got asked the question as she answered dropping the flowered. " I don't!"
    She then looked at him as Raph looked at her shocked then as everyone there at the alter gasped and whispered as Mona took the vail off and yelled grabbing Raph's clothes. " stop this stupid nonsense, Raphael... I do love you so much... But I can't marry a man that already gave his heart to someone else..."
     Everyone stayed silent as she let him go. " I'm not marrying you, Raphael, because you want to marry the one that's holding your heart... That makes you happy and lets your heart skipping with joy..."
      " Mona..." Raph said looking surprised at her while she then let his clothes go as she cried with a smile. " The plane is waiting to take you to he Raph... This is your chance to finally be happy to take this chance and don't fuck this time up."
     Raph slowly got a smile to his face as he got her into a hug and kissed her lips for a second then lets her down and says as he then ran off and out of the altar. " Thank you, Mona, "
     Raph ran out and to the car outside as he then got stopped by his dad yelling. " Raph get back here! You're going to marry Mona!"
    He looked at him and said back with a smirk. " Hey, I'm not the one that said no!"
    Then Raph went into the car and started it as he drove off to the airport. ' I'm coming for you Leo...'