Chapter 10

Leo has kept his eyes on Raph all day but a little too well as Raph was noticing Leo getting made as he was about to get over the edge so he started to the stairs when he saw Leo coming over. Raph turned fast grabbing Leo's shirt and pulled him over to the stairs as Leo's eyes widened with Raph yelled. " What don't you understand! Leave me the hell alone!"
    Leo held Raph's arm so if Raph was going to let him go Leo would not fall since he would be using Raph as the support. But Raph looked so pissed as he then turned fast and thru Leo across the hallway as Leo soon stopped and looked at Raph.
    Raph started off when they all looked at him but Raph's body could not take the stress anymore and he then leaned to the floor as he soon falls to the ground as Leo gasped getting up fast running to him as he got his hands to Raph's back shell shaking him to see if he would wake up.
    When Raph would not wake up Leo looked around not seeing his friends so Leo got up trying to get Raph's arm around his neck and get him up to the nurse's room. But then April came as he looked to her as she smiled and they both then got Raph down the stairs and to the nurse's room.
     April left for her class as Leo sat there waiting for Raph to wake up or till his friends would show up. Soon when Leo saw the two come in so Leo got up and started to leave as the nurse told them that Leo brought him in as Casey looked at Leo then went to Raph as they stayed there till Raph woken up.

~ ~ ~
    Raph felt his head hurt as he opened his eyes to see he was in the nurse's room as he then sat up seeing Casey and Naja there while they saw him and smiled coming over as Raph started to get out if the bed getting a hand to his face. " How did I get here..."
    Casey came closer as he said. " It was the deaf kid Leo..."
    Raph opened his eye and then at Casey as if mad. " Don't joke with me, Casey..."
     " I'm not... We saw him in here watching you till we came and he left... Then the nurse said the same that he came in with you passed out..." Casey said that as Raph looked to the ground as he saw how worried Leo looked as he asked if Raph was sick in the morning before class.
    Raph grunts and looked at the two. " Is school over? "
    " Yeah like two hours ago," Casey said as Raph stood up and said looking down. " then just go home... I'm going to walk for a little. "
    " Wait you sure it's a good idea from what just happened?" Casey asked worried as Raph signed. " I'm not going home so just leave me alone okay..."
     Raph then walked out of the nurse's room and to the exit of the school not caring about his bag as he was getting to the door opening it as he looked at the sun setting. Raph walked off to get to the opened gates walking out not at first seeing someone standing there as Raph soon saw it and looked as he saw it was Leo.
    He was standing there looking at his notebook Raph ripped up but he kept his eyes to the book as Raph looked away and walked on as he passed having Leo see him. So he got his hand to Raph's shirt as he looked at Leo while he got his other notebook. " You feeling better?"
     Raph looked away as he wanted to get mad but he let out a breath and looked again at him trying to not look mad. " Yeah... Thanks..."
      Raph then walked off as Leo looked surprised to hear him say thanks as he stood there till he put on a smile.

~ ~ ~
     Leo was in the first class the next day as he saw Raph getting into the classroom and took his seat as Leo saw him look over as Leo waved to Raph. Raph looked away but got his hand out a little and did like a half wave making Leo smile more as then the rest of the classmates started to come in as the class started.
    It has seemed to go by fast today for some reason for Leo as he was already going to the last class as he would see Raph for a second as he went to his last class and Leo got in as he sat down and watched the teacher as Leo would read the teacher's lips. But once the class ended Leo was getting slowly ready to go as he didn't want to get up and pushed by the other students as he got his bag on then looked at the door walking over to get out and to the back of the group.
    Leo was looked at the kids as they looked at him then laughed as Leo just kept going until he felt them grab his shoulder as he looked to the students. They were talking to Leo as if making fun of him but to Leo' s surprise Raph came from behind almost instantly as he grabbed the student's hand holding his shoulder as the student looked like he was getting mad as Raph had a mad face on and got the one to the wall and yelled at them. " Leave him alone! Or you will answer to me!"
     " What's wrong with you... You were picking on him too!" the one said as Raph growls. " He is a friend of mine know so back off!"
    Raph then turned to Leo as he grabbed his arm as Leo looked at Raph surprised at his actions while Leo then blushed looking at Raph's hands. ' His real hand feel so much better than in my dreams...'
     Once they were out of the school Raph lets Leo go and looked to him crossing his arms. " You okay?"
    Leo nods his head and gets the notebook. " Thank you, Raph."
    He looked away but Leo still could see his lips moving. " It's whatever... You... Going to the restaurant tonight?"
    Leo nods again as he wrote again. " If your cooking I will be there. "
    Raph put on a slight smirk and said to him. " Alright let's go then I will cook you my special. "
     Leo and Raph then walked together as Leo would watch Raph look ahead as he would ask questions for Leo and how he was able to know what Raph is saying without using his hands.