Chapter 9

It was late at night and Leo was sleeping with his phone still on his chest when his bedroom window opened and someone comes in as Leo move to his side facing the wall with his phone falling on the bed making a slight moan in his sleep. But as he laid there the person came over and grabbed Leo's arms as he got Leo to his back as that got Leo to wake up and gasp looking up.
     But as his vision came thru he saw it was Raph there as he had some sort of look on his face making Leo blush hard. Leo tried to get free but Raph held his grip and said with a smirk. " You want to help me? Then let me do what I want with you."
    Leo looked so confused as Raph then leaned down and kissed him. Leo widened his eyes and tried to get free but was getting too weak by his kiss as Leo stopped struggling and kissed back as he moaned in their kiss.
    Raph pulled away and smiled at Leo. " you gave in too easily. "
    He then started to kiss his jawline then went down to his neck and bit hard as Leo grunted and moaned at the same time.
    Raph bite's Leo and got his hands to Leo's sides feeling his body figure making Leo then moan in a sensitive way as his hands went to Raph's shoulders. " Raph..."
    Raph let his teeth go from Leo's skin and started to kiss down Leo's neck unbuttoning his shirt slowly as Leo opened his eyes looking at Raph as he got ahold of Raph's shirt pulling it off as he got them rolled on the bed and over Raph as he got his own shirt off and leaned down kissing Raph's plastron.
    Leo would see Raph getting his lips parted as if panting while he got his hands to Raph's pants know. Leo wanted to go all the way not knowing why as he then got his hand in Raph's pants starting to rub him.
    Raph grabbed Leo's arm and got them rolling again as he was over Leo again so he then came to Leo's head and said getting Leo's pants off. " your mine."
     Leo was holding his breath seeing Raph looking at him the way he did as Leo blushed more getting his hands to Raph's face and brought him to Leo's lips as they kissed hard more as he soon felt Raph rub his slot making Leo lean his face back panting. " Let it out, Leo."
     Leo moaned and opened his eyes at the ceiling while he let his member out while Raph grabbed him and started to stroke Leo as he panted and moaned getting his cheeks redder. He soon started to feel something close to his member as he looked and saw his and Raph's member together as he stocked them both with one hand as he learned to Leo kissing him hard again. 
     Leo kissed back when then they both felt close to cumming while Raph pulled away from their kiss about to say something.
     Then Leo felt as if someone was shaking his as Leo opened his tired eyes as he looked up seeing Donnie there. " Time to get ready for school. "
     Leo sat up and looked around seeing his window closed and then at his bed as he blushed and placed a hand on his red face. ' Wow, I really dreamed that... '
     He then stood up and started to change to his other set of school clothes too soon coming down to eat breakfast with his dad and brother. But the dream would not leave Leo's head as he would then get up after done eating and told them bye as Donnie was going to leave a little later to meet up with April.
    Leo walked out of his place and started down the street while he stretched then looked around as he then realized that in the dream he was able to hear Raph's voice. Leo then wished he knew what Raph's voice sounded like as in his dream it sounded like a slight hard sexy voice that let others know not to mess with him.
    Leo felt that would be the perfect voice for Raph as he then smiled with red cheeks and walked a little faster wanting to see Raph again even if it was him picking on Leo or pushing him around. Leo just like to be near him like they were friends and to Leo's hope probably more even that though he felt that Raph did not date men.
    Once Leo was getting to the school he then saw Raph walking in alone as he ran over to get Raph's attention but as soon as he was close enough he stopped and saw Raph not looking too good as he looked tired and his cheeks were a little pink like he was sick. But Leo went over and got his notebook out and wrote on it as he went in front of Raph surprising him showing him what Leo wrote: " Raph are you sick?"
    He looked at Leo and grunted as he shoved Leo away and walked to his school as Leo stood there looking worried. So he started to head in too and went to get back up to Raph but to then see his two friends as Raph put on a smile but Leo could still see he was still not looking well. ' I better keep an eye on him...'