Chapter 31

As the movie was getting done Leo grabbed the remote as he saw Raph sleeping there on the couch as he had his head on the armrest of the couch. Leo looked at the movie and went over to pick something different to watch as he didn't feel tired yet even though it was past 1 am.
    Leo looked thru the moves as one looked blanket as he looked in the case still not noticing what it was as he took it over and started to place it in the DVD player while it went instantly to the main menu as all is said and showed was the title ' Exotic position'.
    So Leo pressed the play button as instantly it went to a man and women naked on the bed as Leo blushed hard looking to Raph fast wide-eyed seeing him not moving at all but Leo pressed the low volume turning it down as Leo then watched. Leo has never seen porn before while he would watch and feeling like he was getting a little turned on.
    Leo could not leave his eyes from the tv till he felt the remote get snagged out of his hand fast as Leo looked over seeing Raph awake with a red shocked face while he paused the show. Raph then looked at Leo blushing hard. " why are you watching this!"
    Leo blushed as he chuckled while Raph looked at the porn. ' what has Leo never seen porn before?'
    Raph was not feeling that much in the mood for sex but he looks to Leo as he saw that Leo was so he signed and grabbed Leo's arms and pulled him over as Raph got Leo between his legs sitting still on the couch making Leo puzzled at what Raph was doing while Leo was facing the tv. Raph grabbed the remote as he pressed play turning the volume up so Raph could hear so he then started to kiss Leo's neck.
    Leo blushed to feel Raph kissing his neck while Leo watches the video as he felt a lot more turn on feeling Raph's lips. ' What's the point on playing the video if Raph is going to be doing this...'
     Soon Leo started to pant as Raph got his left hand to Leo's pants getting it undone and in rubbing Leo's slot. Leo shivered from feeling Raph's hand but while watching the video of the man thrusting into the woman his member came instantly out making Leo remember what their did in the hotel as Raph grab it and stroked Leo.
    Raph felt Leo shivered as he kept watching the video as Raph started to blush. He then started to lick Leo's neck to his side a little upward as that got Leo to close his eyes and lift his head up as he reopened his eyes.
    Raph stocked Leo faster as Leo leaned back looking to Raph when they two then kissed making Leo feel Raph's tongue as he then came moaning but they didn't stop kissing as Leo turned fast around getting his hand's under Raph's shirt feeling Raph's plastron.

~ ~ ~
    Raph opened his eyes seeing he slept on the couch with Leo over him while Raph blushed as they kissed most of the night while they fell asleep. So Raph got his phone from his front pocket and looked at the time then to Leo as Raph did make an appointment for Leo as he shocks Leo a little.
     Leo rubbed his face to Raph's shirt then opened his eyes looking at Raph with a sleepy look. " Want to skip school?"
    Leo got on his hand and knees as if not wanting to skip school but Raph got Leo's shirt pulling him back on him. " I want to get you the present I promised... I promise you will be happy to know what it will be."
     Leo looked to Raph as he lays on Raph while he then closed his eyes wishing to hear his heartbeat. Then Raph started to sit up a little and got Leo to be against him.
    They looked at each other as Raph then said out. " we need to head out to make it to your appointment. "
    Leo looked confused as he watched Raph then get up as Leo looked down confused still on the couch. ' Appointment? Appointment for what?'

~ ~ ~
     When walking Leo froze and looked up at the place Raph was talking to him as Leo stood there seeing the building to get a hearing test. ' Raph isn't...'
    Raph saw Leo looking uneasy as he got to Leo getting his cheek. "It's going to be okay. "
    Leo shakes his head scared to be told that he still won't hear again as he started to turn to walk off but Raph grabbed his arm as Leo looked at Raph fast. " I will be there with you Leo..."
    Leo looked at the building feeling his heart racing scared when then Raph started to get them to walk into the building as Raph spoke to the human at the front desk. Telling them where to go Raph got them two in the elevator as he held Leo's hand while Leo held the hand tightly as Raph looked to Leo seeing he looked worried.
     Raph kept looking at Leo till the door opened and they headed to a door as Raph got them to the desk as Raph handed him the pen to sign in. Leo grabbed the pen and looked at the paper as he doesn't know what to do there then run out of here.
    But he signed the paper and they both sat down as Leo gripped his hand on his lap. ' I still won't be able to hear... I can feel it...'
     The door got opened as Leo looked as Raph gets up as Leo did the same while they walked thru the other door and went to another room as Leo held Raph's hand hard. Leo saw the doctor as it was the same man that checked his hearing last he was here as he noticed Leo and smile. " Leo it's good to see you again."
    " Yeah..." was all Leo could say while the doctor got Leo to the chair and placed the testing hearing aids on while he then came by Raph. " If he hears a beep he will lift his hand to the side he hears it."
     " How many levels are there for him to hear?" Raph asked looking at the doctor as he looked to Raph. " There are five beeps to each side that is a little louder than the normal... But last time he was here he didn't pass."
    Raph watched Leo as the doctor then started the first beep to the left as Leo sat there not lifting his hand. So the doctor did the same to the other side as Leo still didn't move.
    Leo sat there with tears falling as he closed his eyes shaking knowing he was not going to hear as the doctor did the second beeps to both sides with still no movement as Raph clenched his hands hard on the beak by the doctor. ' Come on Leo... '