Chapter 41

Raph ran over as he at first saw Leo sitting there while he skids a little meaning to turn as he then saw Leo starting to lean forward. " Leo Don't!"
    As Raph yelled he ran over and didn't hesitate as he went over the edge and grabbed Leo's wrist. That makes Leo open his eyes by looking up seeing Raph holding hard to Leo's writs but to Raph, he felt that his lower body was sliding as he tried to pull Leo up.
    But as soon as Raph almost got Leo to the railing of the bridge they both then starts to fall and landed in the water as Raph lost his grip on Leo's writs. Raph got up and looked around not seeing anything struggling to the surface. " Leo! Leo!"
    Raph then saw something to his right as he started to swim over as fast as he could as he saw Leo sinking so Raph dived under the water and swam to him getting Leo while he gets back up and over to the edge as they both got up and breathing hard but mostly Raph from running over fast. Leo was facing away from Raph but to feel a hard hand on Lep's arm getting turned seeing Raph looking as if he was freaking out. " What the hell were you thinking!"
    Leo saw the pain in Raph's eyes as he couldn't tell if he was crying from the water on his face as Leo tried to get free. But Raph pulled him right over as their lips touched making it harder for Leo to push Raph away as Leo kissed back getting his hands on Raph's neck.
     Raph missed kissing Leo so badly that he couldn't resist as he has been trying to avoid kissing Mona but as soon as he felt Leo kissing back he forced his tongue in Leo's mouth hearing Leo moan. But Leo then started to pull back as he said getting their kiss broken. " We can't Raph... "
     Raph got Leo to look at him. " Why not..."
    Leo blushed but as he looked to Raph saying as he was still deaf. " Because you are engaged... Your cheating and... I don't want to be part of that..."
    Raph grabbed Leo's hand after getting up saying as Leo looked. "I didn't choose this marriage, Leo... My dad did..."
    Leo got his hand free looking at him one last time and said. " I'm finishing school at home..."
     " Leo -"
    " Stop! I don't want to hear from you or even see you! You... You are yourself Raph if you want to not marry her then tell you, dad... Be the man that you acting like... But it won't matter... It's too late for us. " Raph then stood there cold and watching Leo as he walked away while Raph then said having a very sad look with tears really falling. " But I love you, Leo..."

~ ~ ~
    The night before the graduation Raph was in his room locked up when his dad tried to get him out as well as Mona. She was worried about Raph, not knowing what was going one when Raph was on his bad hiding his face as it still hurt him at what Leo said to him.
    Raph has not seen Leo sense as he felt Leo did what he said he would. Raph did not know what to do or even say as he never felt this much pain in his life.
    A knock came from his door while he then felt he needed to get away from these people as he got up and opened his door yelling out before he ran out. " Leave me alone!"

~ ~ ~
    He ran as far as he could and looked up as he finally stopped seeing he was at the restaurant so he let out a breath and walked in and over to the kitchen slowly as he would see Alan there cooking listening to 'trodrick hall - steak and eggs'. As Raph walked in it got Alan's attention and looked to Raph having wide eyes and came over. " Raph... What happened?"
       Raph went to him and hugged him as he said crying. " I messed up and... Know I lost Leo! I didn't even tell him I loved him!"
    Alan hugged him back but then got his hand to Raph's cheeks whipping away the tears from Raph's face. " Then go tell him."
     " I can't... He won't see me... And I know he does not love me. Because if he did he would not break us up!"
    Alan then had Raph look right at him. " Feelings can be very misunderstood... Trust me Raph tell him... "