Chapter 3

The next day Leo seemed a little hurt as he was favoring his right arm since the falling from the stairs yesterday bruised his upper arm a little. It would not show that he was hurting but his brother Donnie could tell by the way his arm was not moving as much.
    To Leo's surprised Raph was not in today as for absence which made Leo feel like he could take it easy today. At the moment it was the middle of school and Leo was rated his lunch in his classroom wanting to be alone.
     He felt he might intrude on Donnie and April together so he let them have their space. But he was in the empty classroom just finishing up his lunch when the door opened as he saw to the corn or of his eye looking over to see the two that was always with Raph as they laughed as if ignoring him.
     So Leo started to put his lunch box in his bag standing up to leave the classroom but something grabbed his shoulder fast as he felt stiff. So Leo turned to see the two boys there as the man talked while Leo read his lips. " you got Raph suspended for the rest of the week..."
    Then the dog mutant came over and grabbed Leo's school uniform shirt as their two faces were almost touching making Leo's eyes widened. " This is for Raph."
    Then Naja got his other hand into a fist and punched Leo hard on the face making him fall to the ground. Leo looked up with one little line of blood came from his lips side seeing the two laugh and walks off doing a fist bump.
     Leo looked down and whipped his cornered lip as he used his other hand to keep himself up. But while Leo as sitting down there he was not surprised that they did attack him but he was also surprised that he was not actually mad at Raph.
    Leo signed and stood up as he grabbed his bag that fell to the ground when Naja grabbed him. But as he got the bag and started to walk out he looked around and started to his next class.
    He was walking as the hall rooms were starting to get full til Leo stopped and stood there looking around till he then turned around and went straight to the stairs going down. He held his bag close to his back as he went over to the office and used his hands. " Can I speak with the principle?"
    She nods and pointed to the seats as Leo went over and sat down rubbing his face where he got hit waiting to be seen. Five miners after the bell to be in the class went off the door opened as Leo looked at him then went up to his shoes.  " Leonardo what can I do for you?"
    Leo got in the office with the principle as he gets his hands up telling the principle. " I want to know why Raph got suspended..."
    " he pushed you to the stairs. " the principal said as Leo said to the man. " Actually I tripped..."
    " Leo there is no reason to lie. Are his friends are threatening you to get Raph back to school I will get them suspended as well. " Leo shook his head and had on a serious face on. " No, he didn't push me. I would know if someone did. "
    The principal liked him and said as he signed. " Okay, he will come back tomorrow... Just watch your step this time..."
   Leo nods his head and then started to leave as he looked up at the stairs and looked at how Raph looked when he looked down at Leo after he pushed him yesterday. ' Raph has something angering him... If it will help everyone and him then I will find what it is.'

~ ~ ~
     After the school was over for the day Leo saw Donnie and April talking while waiting at the gate to the school. But as Leo got closer he saw the two friends from Raph as they ran to the gates as then Raph came to view as Leo widened as he stopped walking seeing a mark on Raph's left cheek.
    But it looked like it didn't faze Raph as he saw his friends and smirked while they then headed over to the left side walking off. ' That's why they punched me... Raph got punched for getting suspended...'
    Leo clenched his hands and went to April and Donnie said to them with his hands. " I'm going to a walk see you at home Donnie. "
    " Uh okay..." Donnie said confused as they two looked at each other and walks to the right where their homes where. Leo ran a little fast but as soon as he had them three in view Leo stopped to a walk following them.
    Leo had no idea why he was following them but he felt it was a good idea as he kept his distance from them as they would go to the comic stories then head to get some food as Leo would sit a few seats away.
     They were at burger kings as Leo only got a burger and water as he would watch them talk and laughing as Leo was able to know what they were talking about from how their lips were moving. But then Leo saw Casey ask the question Leo wanted to hear. " Did you old man did that to your face again?"
    " Yeah I don't see the big deal it's not like he did get suspended in high school..." Raph said getting his arms over to the back of his head as he looked ahead making Leo look down fast as he had his eyes then look at Raph again. " yeah but your man got expelled from all the suspensions haha."
     Leo looked down again and had a then bad vibe behind him as he turned looking at four big mutants walking over to the three. Raph got his serious face on as Leo knew these mutants were not friendly at the least.