Chapter 18

Leo was waiting at the school bus as it was the day to go on the trip so Leo felt that Raph was not going to come. Leo was about to go in the bus as he got up the steps when he then felt someone run very close behind him as he turned around seeing Raph there breathing hard like he was running as Raph said to Leo. " Sorry, I'm late."
    Leo smile at Raph and they two then got in and sat in their seats while Leo would sit next to the window as Raph sat by him while he watched Leo look out the window as the bus started to move as Leo looked really excited. Raph put on a smirk as he then leaned back watching Leo enjoying himself as Raph then looked at the others on the bus while he saw a few girls and boys as they all talked.
    Raph closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he didn't get that much sleep from worried on how this trip will go. Till he then felt a hand to his arm as he opened his eyes and looked over seeing Leo as he showed Raph his phone as it said. " You okay?"
     Raph nods then get a hand on Leo's head knowing the Leo blushes all the time when he would do that so he then puts on a smile. " I'm fine. "
   Leo blushes and nods his head when then he felt Raph's hand moved slowly to his face as his thumb lightly brushing his bottom lip like what Raph did when Leo let his sleep in his bed. Leo looked to Raph more as Raph still didn't say a thing other than having his hand and thumb there to his face making Leo blush hard red.
    The Leo got Raph's hand and took it off his face but kissed his palm then looked at Raph. ' Why did you really come to this trip Raph...'

~ ~ ~
   When they got to the place Leo look around once he was out of the bus as it looked nice seeing the beach this close and as he looked to Raph and smiled big. Raph stood by and watched Leo smile at him as he smiled back as he said in his head. 'I can feel it... This trip will change us... Will change me...'
     So they then started to follow the rest of the students as Raph was slightly dragging Leo as he was looking at the place as Raph felt he was in a fairytale. Till they got in a hotel as the teacher came over having keys to the rooms. " Two students in one room is our rule so when I call two names they two will share a room."
    Leo was reading her lips but Raph was listening as the teacher started to name down the students that were sharing rooms till then Raph heard Leo's name. " And Leonardo your sharing with Raphael. "
    Raph looked at Leo as he saw Leo was not paying attention so Raph went up and grabbed the two keys as he went to Leo and handed his key while Raph told him. " We are sharing a room. "
    Leo blushed and looked at the key as then Raph decided to use this chance and got his phone staying. " And just to let you know. I like to sleep naked. ;) "
    Leo blushed hard as he looked to Raph as he had a laughing look but was keeping it in to not have the other students look at them confused. Raph then looked at Leo as his cheeks were puffed up again while Raph got his hand to Leo's head while he then said. " Know let's get unpacked so we can go and enjoy this trip. "
    They then started to walked as all the students got to the hall of all the rooms while Leo text Raph. " My trip will always be enjoyable as long as you're here by me..."
    Raph could not help but smile at what Leo sent as they two then got to their room and Raph opening the door. Raph let Leo in first as he then closed the door and watched Leo pick one of the two beds as he went to the one closeted to the window as he started to get his bag on the bed and get unpacked.
    Raph came over placing his bag on his bed but went to Leo as he gets Leo on his back in the bed while then Raph got his hands on the bed by Leo's head. Leo blushed looking up but Raph looked down at Leo as he then got one hand to Leo's neck lightly brushing it down to his shirt. " You think you would enjoy being with just me?"
   Leo felt then that he was holding his breath while he then lets it out not knowing that his breathing shook making Raph smirk more. " You get to easily weaken Leonardo..."
     Leo blushed as Raph leaned down making it look like he was going to kiss Leo's lips but Raph moved at the last second and kissed Leo's neck making Leo blush more thinking Raph was going to kiss him. Leo closed his eyes and panted feeling Raph's lips to his neck making him shiver from the feeling. 
    Raph heard Leo pant low from what he was doing as he then pulled away and stood up letting down at Leo's red face. " There now get the rest unpacking. "
    Leo laid there blushed hard as he felt as if Raph was still kissing his neck as he then sat up and placed a hand on where Raph kissed him. Leo then looked at Raph as his back was facing Leo while he started to unpack and think to himself. ' God dammit... I almost lost it... I almost kissed Leo... Will I even last a week without kissing Leo...'