Chapter 43

Raph was sleeping in his bed as he felt someone in his arms while he opened his eyes seeing Mona there but was still in her clothes while he then got up and looked at himself seeing he was to dressed making him feel that they didn't have sex. That let Raph get a breath out as a slight bang and knock came on his door making him now it was his dad. " Time t get up or we will be late for the plain!"
     Mona then is woken up as she sat on his bed and yawned rubbing an eye as Raph said in a worried way. " Did we have sex last night?"
     She looked at him and smiled getting her feet to the edge of the bed. " No. We agreed last night that we would pretend we did so your dad will leave you alone... And to wait till you are ready to have sex with me."
     Raph then relaxed completely as he laid back down on his bed. ' Thank god... I really own Mona for doing that...'

~ ~ ~
     They were just getting to the airport as his dad started making sure Raph looked nice for when he would meet Mona's parents. Mona giggled at his dad while Raph then moved his dad's hands away as he said with red cheeks. " Okay dad we need to go or we will miss our flight..."
     So they then went in as his dad was taking the plane tomorrow as he felt it would give Raph and Mona some time alone. They walked over to the front and got their luggage to the lady's as they would loud it to the plane.
    So as they got their tickets from doing it online they started to the checking part as they got their things off and shoes. They stood there as Mona looked at Raph and grabbed his hand gently. " will you be okay leaving this place?"
     Raph only nods as they soon got passed the checking point and got their things back walling to soon the waiting rooms. But as they looked for the room they will be in Raph looked over and widened his eyes as he saw Leo there looking at his ticket as if lost while Mona looked over and seeing him too as she said out smiling and waving making Raph look away as Leo noticed them. " Hey, Leo!"
    Leo came over as Raph just walked off before Leo got to Mona. " Hey, Leo what are you doing here?"

~ ~ ~
    Donnie was in his room and looked at the video again listening to the two talks as they looked so clues of their love for each other. Then April came over as she smiling while looking at the video not getting Donnie attention at first.
    Then as she saw Leo she gasped and said loud making Donne jump hitting their heads together. " Hey, that's Leo!"
    Donnie held his head while April held her nose as Donnie said. " You scared the hell out of me ..."
     " Hehe sorry. So what's that video of Leo about?" April asked as she sat on Donnie bed. " I took a video of their conversation... "
     So he rewinds it and turned the volume up as Leo was perfectly clear but no one could see Raph but could hear his voice. " They were fighting?"
    " it's more than that... They are unaware of the feel for each other..." Donnie said looking at his phone as April said shocked. " Have you sent this to them?"
    " No... Raph is not right for Leo..." April grabbed his phone and said out pointing his phone at him. " It's true Raph has a temper... But I saw that Leo is the only one that can tame Raph... They are perfect for each other and you are hoping to keep them separate because of what you feel... Then why are we together..."
    Donnie got up and grabbed her hands. " we are a couple because we know each other's feelings... And this feeling is real."
     " So are their's... You should be helping your brother getting Raph back not keeping them more apart... I need to go I just wanted to come and check on you..." They kissed quickly as Donnie was alone again looking at his phone. ' God the things I do for April...'

~ ~ ~
     Raph was waiting in the line that was being made as he was waiting to be checked and seated as Mona then came. " Hey..."
     " Hey sorry for the wait," Mona said getting her ticket out as Raph asked looking away. " So why was Leo here..."
    " Oh, he said he was going to Japan to be an English teacher there. " She said smiling as Raph didn't know what to say as his phone went off seeing he got a video from a strange unknown number as Raph opened it seeing it showed Leo there almost like he was crying like the day they two fought.
    As he pressed it there was no volume as Mona noticed it and looked as she said making Raph look at her. " Aw, that's so sad..."
     " What is?" Raph asked looking at Mona as she said. " Whoever Leo was talking to looked like they didn't accept his feelings."
    " Feelings?" Raph asked feeling he heart feeling more pain and very little of hope. " Yeah see here. That's hand language for I love you."
    Raph's eyes widened as Mona turned as it was her turn to get her ticket checked as Raph stood there. " Raph?"
    He looked to her with widened eyes then turned fast running off to where he last saw Leo. Raph ran not seeing him as he went to a helping desk and asked. " Where is the plane that's leaving to Japan?"
   The person typed in as he said: " There is a plane heading to another plate but then to Japan, that's at the gate 4."
    " Thanks!" Raph said as he ran again getting closer and closer to the gate 4 as he then saw it as it was already boarding. So Raph went over as he saw Leo there I'm the one as his ticket was getting checked. " Leo!"
     He didn't answer as Raph feared that Leo turned off his hearing aids as Raph ran over to get to Leo but the security guards grabbed Raph's arms as he yelled trying to get free as tears fell getting a lot of there attention except Leo's. " Leo wait! Leo, please! I love you too Leo! Leo!"
     Leo walked into the airplane not even noticing Raph as Raph soon stood there not fighting back as tears fall more as then Mona came to see his face. She then looked at the tunnel as she got sad looking to Raph. ' That's what I messed up... Raph love for Leo...'