Chapter 36

Raph was getting ready to head to the concert for the night since it was already 6 pm as he was getting his shoes one when his door opened so his dad was just coming home from being gone all these days. But as he was home and in Raph's room, he saw he was not too happy as Raph got up. " Where the hell do you think you're going!"
    Raph went to the nightstand and grabbed his watch to keep track of times for Leo to be home as he said. " I'm going out with my friend's dad. "
     Raph was getting to the door but his dad didn't move as he said: " Or are you going with that boy."
     Raoh looks confused as he asked while deep down he felt scared. " What boy?"
    " This boy!" His dad yelled showing a picture of Raph and Leo talking standing there. " Okay, I talk to my friends is that a crime?"
    " you do more than talk to him! Don't lie to me!" his dad yelled slamming his fist to the wall making a hole when Raph said. " Just go get drunk dad that's what you're good at doing."
    His dad punched Raph hard as he landed to the ground as his dad showed his phone again but this time Raph's eyes widened big as it showed Raph having sex with Leo in the music room as their foreheads where together on the table. Raph could feel his heart beating fast as well as getting heavy. " You stop this shit or I will have her come over faster! I'm not letting you fuck this up for me!"
     Raph got his hands into a fist as from fear as he got up fast and shoved his dad to the wall and ran out of the house as he ran down the street and to the lights as he panted hard while his face was looking to the ground as his hands gripping his pants hard. ' Shit... Shit! I... I have to tell Leo... I have to fast or -'
    " Raph?" he stood up straight seeing Leo there as he instantly saw his face. " Your cheek!"
    He came over and grabbing the cheek gently looking at it while Raph said getting Leo's hands in his. " Leo listen... There is something's have to tell you..."
    Leo looked at Raph looking worried as he looked into Raph's eyes as his heart was beating fast. " I'm listening Raph..."
    Raph blushed as he said. " Leonardo... I... I am in -"
    " Hey, guys!" Raph looked over seeing Casey as he then started to look mad as Casey asked looking confused. " Did I intrude something?"
     " No! It was nothing!" Raph said mad as he then started to walk to the concert as he let Leo's hands go. But Leo watched Raph as his face was all red. ' What were you trying to tell me Raph? '

~ ~ ~
    They got to the place and in line, as it was getting placed at a baseball field. Raph was looking at the ticket Casey handed him as Leo stood behind the two but looking at how Raph looked so upset as he kept looking at the ticket.
      " Don't worry about him. " Casey said to Leo as he looked at him said. " but he was trying to tell me something..."
    " Yeah, I worry about that... But it's not like he has all his life to tell you. So don't let it run your first time at a concert. " Casey said as the line started to move as they did as well.
    But as Leo got to be by Raph he grabbed his hand as Raph looked at Leo having a small smiling as Raph got a slight smile on so they three soon got in and Leo looked around as Raph held Leo's hand tighter so they would not be separated by the crowds as Casey spoke. " The first will start in 30 minutes so where would you like to meet when it starts?"
     " Where we always meet," Raph said as Casey nods his head and wanders off while Raph looked at Leo. " So what do you want to do? Get something to eat? Drink or buy something?"
    Leo looked around and said. " I'm not sure... What do you mostly do?"
     " Drink. This is not my kind of thing..." Leo looked around again and said. " Then let's get a drink. "
     " I thought you hated alcohol."
     " Yeah well... You use to hate me. So you can't know if you like it without trying it right?" Raph blushed as he looked to where the drinks normally would be as he started to walk them that way. " Something like that I guess. "
      Leo smiled and looked at their hands as he also looked at everyone around them as he saw they were not paying attention to them as he then looked to Raph while they got to the drinks while Leo stood by as Raph got two drink coming back handing one to Leo as he was by the stairs to go all the way down to the field. " So Leo you never told me why you want to do when you graduate."
     Leo looked at his drink as he told Raph. " I'm not completely sure... I thought I would live with my dad then brother since I could not hear... But know that I can... There are so many things I could do."
     Raph then watched Leo drink the beer as he at first almost spat it out but swallowed it and shaved a little making Raph laugh. " How can you drink this stuff..."
    "Its more of a release for me from reality sometimes..." Raph said as he drank his and looked to Leo. " You haven't had any when I am around you..."
     Raph smiled and said placing his drink down on the edge as he got close to Leo. "You're the only one that makes reality worth remembering to me..."
      Leo blushed at his words while Raph got his thumb to Leo's bottom lips and lightly rubbed his lip left and right. " Raph?"
     " Leo... I -" Raph then stopped as he heard Casey as he growled mad and turned to grab his drink to cool off going down the stairs. Raph left Leo up the stairs as Casey said as he stood by Leo. " Shit did I intrude again?"
     Leo looked sad not answering Casey as he watched Raph disappear in the crowd of people chatting, laughing and waiting for the concert to start. Leo's eyes started to water as he said sadly really wanting to hear what Raph wanted to say. " Raphael.."