Chapter 33

That night Leo wanted to stay the night again but Raph felt he had to go home so he was taking him home. While they walked Leo held Raph's hand looking at everything that made noise until they got down the street from Leo's home. " Well, I think its best I sat here till you go in..."
    Leo looked to Raph as he gave him a sad face while Raph said placing a hand to his cheek. " And I better be hearing you talk more know that you can hear. "
    Leo blushed and opened his lips to speak. " Okay..."
     Raph got Leo's chin and leaned down kissing as Raph moved a hand to Leo's butt. " See you tomorrow at school."
     Raph nods his head and started to his house as he listened to then a few dogs as he then got to the front of his house looking at Raph as he waved with a smile Leo smiled back and waved back as Raph yelled while Leo started to his door. " Goodnight Leo!"
    Leo looked over seeing Raph then gone as he felt his heart beat pressing his hand to his heart when then he heard as if yelling as Leo looked over while the door opened with Donnie yelling as he instantly used his hands while Leo looked wide-eyed at Donnie's face and not his hands. " Where have you been! You worried the both of us, Leo!"
    Leo looked surprised how his brother sounded as he started to chuckle. " What's so funny!"
    Leo then started to laugh as he looked away a little as Donnie noticed something in Leo's head as Donnie grabbed Leo's hand and looked closed while Leo said worriedly. " H- Hey..."
    " Is this hearing aids! Leo can you hear!" Donnie asked looking to Leo shocked while Leo smiled a little as he said. " Yeah... Thans to Raf..."
     Donnie laughed a little getting a little smile on his face. " This is great Leo! Know we just need to you speak better English. "
    Leo puffed his cheeks with pink cheeks making Donnie then laughed more while Raph heard the laughing as he smiled looking back down the street watching the two get in the house. " Worth it. "

~ ~ ~
    The next day Raph was late to school as he got in after the bell went off as he saw everyone around as they talked to Leo while he talked to them as well in his real smile. Raph smiled and went to his desk as he sat down seeing his two friends while they three talked as Leo would look at them seeing Raph talk as Leo blushed.
    The teacher came in and everyone started to get ready as Leo would write what the teacher said smiling writing his note with ease this time. But soon the doors opened as someone came in while everyone looked at it showed the principle as he talked to their teachers when then a teenager came out as it showed another mutant turtle there while he had a big smile as he said. " Hi, I'm Mikey I just transferred from Hawaii!"
    Raph looked at the kid then at Leo while he then looked at Raph as he smiled as Raph blushed and looked back to Mikey as he was told to take a seat over to the side Raph was. Mikey came over and took his seat while Naja said to Raph and Casey. " Hey check this out. "
     Raph watched as he went over to see he was going to mess with the new kid. Raph would usually not care as he would just sit and watch but as Raph was secret with Leo he didn't want this kid to go thru bullying like he was with Leo when he was first here.
    So Raph got up and grabbed Naja's arm hard as he looked to Raph. April saw them as the teacher and principle were talking out of class as for April poked Leo pointing at Raph as Raph said low to Naja. " Don't even..."
    " What the hell is wrong with you? You were picking on Leo the deaf boy there but since he helped you-you have been acting differently..."
     Raph got Naja and pulled him away from Mikey while Naja looked at Raph as they two looked mad at each other while some students said in a slight cheer. " Fight. Fight. Fight."
    Leo looked worried and stood up when Naja ran over to Raph getting a fist to hit him but Raph got one foot a little ahead of him and grabbed Naja's fist then grabbed the fist hard as he pulled him over getting his knee hitting Naja's stomach. Then Raph got his elbow to Naja's back as he laid to the ground when Raph looked around seeing Leo look worried when then Raph looked at Mikey. " you okay kid?"
    Mikey looked a little surprised but nods as he said. " Thanks, dude."
    Raph looked at Leo while he said feeling weird getting thanked by what he used to do.  "You're welcome..."
   Then the teacher and principle came in and saw Naja on the floor while Raph was standing making the principle mad as he said. " Raphael to my office!"
     Raph grunted and got his hands in his pockets as he said to Mikey before walking out of the classroom seeing Leo look sad. " later kid. "