PEACH FUZZ/PEACH JUICE

˚ . ✦ ⋆.*ೃ
Is love real? Is time real? Am I real? There are a lot of big questions in life with a lot of big answers. Like, what's my purpose? Sometimes he thinks, no he's sure, he's been put on this Earth to make Tyler happy. A boy with a dazed mind, a boy unsure of his worth until Josh kisses him, eases him. And Tyler would do the same for Josh, singing to him, reminding him that he's so beautiful, so loved.

"What colour am I?" Tyler asks, socks rolled up over his ankles. He's sitting in Josh's jean-covered lap in the boys bedroom, a round, juicy peach in his hand.

"Orange, I think."

Tyler hums, nodding, "And I think you're probably...pink."

Josh smiles, fingers rubbing against peach fuzz. He passes the orange-pink fruit to Tyler, the brunette observes it for a moment. It was strange, he was always scared to take the first bite of the peach; never knew if it would be unripe or too ripe.

Tyler's teeth dig in to the tasty fruit, its juice running down his chin as the sun shines through the window. Josh stares at him in awe, thumb brushing against Tyler's chin, getting it sticky.

"Is this what Heaven is like?" Joshua asks, Tyler looks him in his flower eyes, searching through his soul, nodding gently. They smile at one another, giggling sweetly. Peach juice drips down Tyler's neck to his chest, Josh watching it travel down his body, kissing his skin. Tyler looks at him, eyes dark, eyebrows furrowed, biting his lip so prettily.

"Want to kiss me, honey?" Tyler asks, his words hanging in the air. Josh nods, smiling, pulling Tyler closer. Their lips meet, bodies pressing against each other like vines tangling together. Its soft and slow like a loving kiss should be. They feed off of each other, quiet sounds escaping mouths.

"Do you want a taste?" The brunette looks down at his chest, looking back up at Joshua whose tongue is slightly poking out. Josh nods slowly, leaning down and licking the peach juice from Tyler's flesh. He can taste flavours he's never tasted before, whole body warm.

Joshua places kisses all over Tyler's chest, diving into his skin and swimming for miles in sweet, peachy nectar. Dust particles dance around them as the sun shines a light on them, Josh's bedroom always smelled like dust or old books.

Tyler lets his head fall back against the pillow, Josh hovering above him. Love is real, time isn't real, Josh is real; he feels wonderful.

Joshua grabs the peach from Tyler's hand, squeezing the remaining juice from it onto his lover's chest. Josh tosses the fruit to the side, he doesn't care right now.

"I feel all—tingly." Tyler says, smiling as Josh bites into his skin, eating him all up.

When orange and pink are mixed, sweet colours of pink, salmon and tangerine are created. And thats what the two lovesick boys can feel in their veins, hearts pumping those shades throughout their bodies.

Josh is timid as he runs one of his milk hands over the soft hair on Tyler's lower stomach; peach fuzz. A finger is in the brunette's mouth...peach juice.

"Can I—Can I make love to you?"

Tyler giggles, "Only if you get more fruit." He winks, hands in his chocolate hair.

Josh laughs, placing a chaste kiss to Tyler's forehead. He grins, running out of the room and grabbing another peach and an orange from the kitchen.

Tyler smiles cheekily when he returns to the bedroom, fruit in hand. The bed creaks when he sits down.

Josh kisses Tyler's nose, looking him straight in his burnt honey eyes as he pokes a hole through the orange. Orange juice is all over Tyler, on his jeans, all over his stomach, the sweet smell making him relax into the mattress.

Joshua doesn't hesitate to run his blackberry tongue against Tyler's skin again, soon mixing the orange juice with the peach. The slightly smaller brunette whimpers as Josh takes his jeans off for him, licking and biting at his thighs.

"So, so gorgeous, Ty; you're so pretty." And though Tyler doesn't believe it, his cheeks turn cherry red. Joshua takes his boxers off, doing the same to his love's. Kisses are shared along with dulcet sounding moans.

Angel tears leak out of Josh's eyes as he slides into Tyler, his vision going lavender around the sides. Tyler gasps, quietly, Josh rocking his hips slightly.

The golden sun shines on the boys as the make love; milk and nectar and caramel.

"I love you, Tyler."

"I love you too, Joshua."