SAD BOY WATERS HIS GARDEN, GETS ATTACKED BY A DOG AND FALLS IN LOVE

Tyler holds a green gardening hose in one of his rough hands, sighing softly. His eyes are melancholic, they always are, he feels numb as he sprays the dead grass of his front lawn with water. A black, long sleeved turtle neck cuddles him, black jeans kissing his legs; he looks like he just came back home from a funeral.

He lets out a breath of air. Antidepressants were supposed to help, were they not? They just make Tyler feel worse; anxious and dizzy. He rubs his sad orbs with his fists, yawning quietly. Its kind of sad how sickeningly pale his skin is, dark bags making a home under his eyes. Tyler looks like he just stepped straight out of Tumblr. Brown grass smiles as the sad boy waters each blade with love. He wants to have a pretty garden with sweet flowers growing one day, cause' looking after plants might take his mind off of the things in his brain. Tyler can barely look after himself, he doesn't know how he'll look after a bed of roses, he can try though, at least he's trying.

Tyler kneels down, taking a seat on the driveway. He sits cross legged, looking down at the cement. The lanky boy is incredibly tired, he needs to sleep, but that's quite hard considering whenever he tries to, he has horrifying nightmares. He would do anything to have one night where he can rest easy.

Tyler frowns, it'd be nice if he had someone to speak with, someone to love and he'd love them back just as much. Yeah, that'd be lovely. He's not good enough, though, all of his friends had left him when they realised how boring and depressed he was. Tyler is no fun to be around. He's so pointless, he hopes one day he'll find out why he was put on this earth. Tyler is so stuck in his head he doesn't realise that he's completely soaked the ground with water. He has a hand on his jaw, leaning his elbow on his knee as he thinks and thinks and thinks and--

Tyler gasps, eyes widening as a big, fluffy dog runs through the muddy water right into his lap! It pants, wagging its tail side to side, licking at Tyler's face. He falls onto his back, hitting his head. The tall boy feels his bottom lip quiver, his breath hitching. White coats his vision as the dog pushes down on his stomach. Tears spill from his ducts, staining his pasty cheeks. Get off, get off, get off! He squirms around, gasping for oxygen.

"Jim!" A man yells, running toward the boy on the ground. It sounds like Tyler is underwater, he can barely hear and everything hurts. The dog barks, jumping off of Tyler and looking up at its owner. The man hurriedly grabs at Tyler's hand, he seems worried.

Tyler pulls back, his shoes scuffing against the cement as he scoots away slightly. He doesn't make eye contact with the man above him, he's humiliated. He feels like a coward, he wishes he could like dogs, but he's afraid, having had bad experiences with the creatures as a child.

Tyler curls up into a ball, wanting the man to go away; he's nervous. He doesn't, instead the man kneels down, his dog, Jim, standing behind him.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry, he's a little crazy sometimes." The man smiles apologetically. Tyler nods, looking up slowly. He whimpers as Jim barks, he tries to swallow the lump in his throat.

The man sighs, telling his dog to sit down when he starts licking at Tyler's face. He wipes his now wet cheek with the back of his hand, looking up at the dog's owner. He's quite pretty, Tyler thinks he might be a model.

The man apologises again, getting a small, shy smile in return. Jim is lying down on the cement, head between his paws. Tyler stares at the dog, biting his lip.

"You wanna give him a pat? I'm sure he'd love that." The attractive man grins, tiny dimples saying hello as his cheeks turn pink.

Tyler gasps, looking at him like he's a lunatic. He shakes his head with furrowed brows.

"You scared of dogs?"

"Y-Yes..." Tyler blushes in embarrassment, bringing his shirt up to his teeth, he nibbles on the soft fabric, looking at the other man.