ME

at this point i don't give two shits, this is extremely half assed. you have no time to get to know or feel for the characters so enjoy this absolute shit. can u actually not read this i'll be embarrassed. this is partially a joke.
edit: this is really old and you may have read it before. i have no inspiration anymore.
ME

Josh likes to hide under the blanket and pretend he's still in the womb. Nobody can hurt him, nobody can touch him, nobody can kill him. He's safe under here, in the womb. It's just Josh in here. Can't get him while he's under the blanket. Josh closes his eyes tight, maybe Tyler couldn't kill him under here, but Josh could still hear him and smell the smoke coming from his cigarette. Tyler is a ticking time bomb, can't set him off or he'll explode; so Josh hides under his blanket. The safe, warm, white blanket.

"I still love you."

And Josh doesn't respond. Couldn't respond, his mouth feels as if it's shut with tape or glued together. Tyler sighs, long and drawn out, smoke filling every corner of the room, finding its way into Josh's nose and he chokes.

"I'm sorry."

Tyler sounds like a crackling fire when he talks. So gentle and calming but its rough, too. One of his eyebrows goes higher up then the other, he has a picture of Josh tucked in his jean pocket, and his hands are boney and small. Tyler can only sleep at night with the t.v on and can't sleep in the middle of the day if he doesn't have sad music playing. His brown hair is shoulder length and pins it back with yellow and pink hair clips. Tyler wears the same outfit almost everyday, a black shirt tucked into his jeans. Josh knows everything about him.

"You hurt me." Josh mumbles.

Tyler sits down on the bed, "Get out of the blanket please, Joshua."

"No."

"Can't fucking talk to you properly when you're under it."

Josh's eyes fill with water, it's so easy to make him cry. No one should be making him cry in the first place, he supposes. He pulls the blanket down, looking down at Tyler's shirt. Josh can't look him in the eyes.

Tyler can so easily stare at Josh directly in the eyes though, he's doing it right now. Josh cracks his knuckles and he can't stop, he does it over and over and he curls his toes right up.

"Please don't stare at me." He says so fucking sheepishly, so tiny but he can't help it. Josh looks at the tattoo on Tyler's wrist. It says bunny.

"Bunny."

Josh cries, he sobs right then and there, crawling into Tyler's arms.

"I want you to make me feel loved, Ty, but I never feel love anymore, and it's your fault."

Tyler runs his slender fingers through Josh's short hair, no words are said, just soft breaths and the sound of limbs moving against the sheets.

//

His chocolate hair tickles his vanilla shoulders. It's getting too long, and he's a man; everybody says he looks too feminine. For God's sake, Tyler is wearing a dress right now, he doesn't care one bit. Far from masculine, but he liked it that way. Pink and yellow hair clips pin his locks down, a blush stained on his cheeks, pouty lips on display. Tyler's comfortable like this.

Tyler's crooked teeth bite down on the peach in his hand, it's sweet juice travelling down his chin. He sticks his finger into the fruit, he pretends its Josh. Tyler kisses the peach's soft flesh, biting into it, licking it, putting his slender finger deep inside it. He's disgusting. There's juice everywhere now, all over his dress, it's sticky on his face and chest.
Tyler is so gross, getting turned on by this.

Tyler takes his dress off, putting the peach on the coffee table. He sighs, kicking his legs up and down, the Sun shining through the window, making his skin look like honey. He bets it tastes that way. God, he's so into himself. Tyler squeezes his face, touching his eyebrows. They're uneven, one goes down more and the other one goes up more. His strawberry tongue runs over his bottom lip, he wants Josh to get home already, to kiss him hard. Tyler whines, grinding into the couch, pink panties sliding up and down against his hips as he moves.

"Ty? What are you doing?"

Tyler gasps, turning his head; Joshua. He turns around, spreading his legs slightly. Josh smiles, closing the front door and taking a seat on the couch beside Tyler. The long-haired brunette smiles back, admiring his boyfriend. He adores the small bump in his nose, the freckles decorating it, Josh's pink lips, the silver ring pierced into his skin.

"Bunny," Tyler whimpers, massaging his socked feet against Josh's torso, "Want kisses."

Josh grins, moving Tyler's legs apart, leaning into him, he presses a gentle kiss to his lips. Tyler grins, rubbing his small nose against Josh's like a bunny.

//

Tyler and Josh used to be so in love until Tyler left his lover for a new one. A prettier man with a better personality. He gets addicted to drugs, heroin pumping through his veins when his new lover leaves. Pills dissolving in his body; Tyler is dying. He knows he his, he can feel it. He needs Josh back. It wouldn't be hard, he'd just say the right things and kiss his neck so sweetly, then Josh would love him again. So easily manipulated, so naive and tiny.

If Tyler calls him bunny and runs his fingers through his hair, everything would be okay. It would be.

"I forgive you, Ty."

Tyler smiles, his finger gliding across the bump in Josh's nose. Its decorated with feint freckles, his lips a perfect peach. Josh smiles back, kissing Tyler's cheek.

Tyler giggles, everything will be okay again.