PORCELAIN DOLL

Warnings: blood/gore.

Tyler grasps Joshua's hands in his own. They're big and rough, covered in intricate lines; lines Tyler is sure he can memorise with his eyes closed. He's sitting with Joshua on his comfortable, warm bed. It smells like him; lavender and blood. He has a small container beside him, filled with sewing materials. He had been bitten by a dog and now had a large cut.

"This is going to hurt, my darling." Josh whispers. He has a needle and thread between his fingers. Tyler swallows, shaking his head, he's afraid. They've done this before many times, but it hurts, it hurts so bad.

"Angel, I have to do this. I know it's painful, I don't want to hurt you, but I have to." The curly-haired man says. Joshua puts the needle and thread down on the bed, shuffling closer to the other boy. He brings his hands up to Tyler's jaw, caressing his soft, delicate face. His cheeks are cherry red, eyelashes fluttering as he takes a deep breath.

"O-Okay. I'm read—ready." Tyler whimpers. Joshua tells him he's "such a brave boy," carefully picking up the needle and thread again. Tyler stops him before he can continue doing anything else.

"Wait! I-I don't want white thread, I want p-pink thread, please, Joshua?"

Joshua smiles prettily, taking the thread out of the needle before opening the container beside him. He grabs pink thread and a small pair of scissors, cutting the thread, and sewing it through the small, silver needle.

"T-Thank you." Tyler says, biting his lip.

"It's the least I can do, baby doll." Joshua takes Tyler's arm, gently pulling it closer. His wound is bleeding everywhere, crimson staining his milky flesh and the white sheets. There are cracks in his arm, Joshua would have to repair them with glue later.

"Take a deep breath in, butterfly." Joshua coos. Fluffy stuffing is falling out of his wound, he pushes it back in, piercing the sharp needle through the porcelain skin on Tyler's arm.

"Joshua!" Tyler shouts in pain, toes curling. He grabs onto the blood stained blanket, holding onto the fabric tightly until his knuckles turn white. Josh grimaces, stitching Tyler's cut, trying his best to soothe him.

"Shh. It'll be over soon. Then I'll run you a warm bath and we'll eat some yummy ice cream. How does that sound?" Joshua comforts the fragile boy. Tyler nods, writhing around in pain, face screwed up as the needle pushes through his skin.

Joshua ties off the stitch, cutting the thread once he's finished. "All done, love. You did so well."

Tyler sighs, lolling his head to the side, tears roll down his dainty cheeks. "Thank you for fixing me. What would I do without you? I love you so much, da." He pants, Joshua kisses his forehead, putting the sewing materials away into the bedside table.

"I don't want t-to have a bath, just wanna get out of these clothes." Tyler says, sitting up on the bed. His dress is uncomfortable with all of the blood on it. Josh nods, walking over to the wardrobe. It's painted blue and there's stickers all over it, Tyler had put them there. He pulls out a yellow and white laced dress, one of Tyler's favourite dresses.

Joshua sighs, walking back over to his beloved doll, sitting beside him again. Tyler gets on all fours, trying to unzip his dress. "I don't think that's the way to do it." Josh giggles, wrapping his arms around his Angel's waist, pulling him into his lap.