medicaménta utíliter

t/w: drugs, slight sexual content
this is so bad we...
(not proofread)

"Don't cry, Tyler," Josh whispers, "I don't like it when you cry."
Tyler smiles sadly, nuzzling his head into Josh's shoulder. It's raining, the sky is black. The sound of water hitting the earth is calming Tyler down only just slightly. It's not enough.

"I'm so tired of feeling like this, Josh." Josh doesn't say anything, he never does. He doesn't know how to help people, even the people he's closest to. He just laughs and makes a stupid joke, hoping that it'll fix everything.

"Hold me." Tyler says, rubbing his socks against Josh's leg. Josh nods, slowly wrapping his arms around Tyler's weak body. Tyler cries into his shirt. Josh is sure he's crying more tears than the sky is crying raindrops. He doesn't know what to do, so he just sits there awkwardly, allowing Tyler to breakdown in his arms. This is a daily occurrence.

"I love you." Tyler's voice is raspy, so delicate and hard to hear over the rain, but Josh hears. He wishes he didn't. He doesn't know if he should say it back.

"I want to feel okay."

Birds chirp as they sit beneath tree leaves, and Tyler is jealous. Why can't his life be as peaceful as theirs?

"Josh."

Tyler looks at him expectantly, Josh gets it. He sighs, pulling out a small, plastic bag filled with a sugar-like substance and a dollar bill from his pocket. Tyler looks around before grabbing them.

"Thank you." He sighs, opening the bag and rolling the bill, putting it up to his nose.

"What do you think you're fucking doing?" Josh growls. He's like a Goddamn animal sometimes.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I fucking mean? You're not getting it for free, dumbass. Get on your knees."

Tyler whines, grabbing at Josh's shirt. He's a baby.

"Don't wanna." He whimpers, biting down on Josh's shoulder. He's crying again, choking on his sobs.

"Shut the fuck up."

Tyler buries his head under Josh's shirt, kissing his stomach gently.

"Just gimme it, Josh. Please, please, please."

Josh grabs him by the ear, making his baby squeal. Josh's hands are holding Tyler's face, forcing him to look the red-haired man in the eyes.

"You're not getting it unless you pay me back in some way, understand me, baby?"

Tyler needs it so bad. He needs something. He'll take whatever he can get. The small boy nods, his tears rolling down Josh's soft hands.

"Good boy."

Tyler hums, resting his head in Josh's hands for awhile.

"I'm good boy." He slurs, smiling to himself. Josh nods, kissing Tyler's lips chastely.

"That's right my baby. Be a good boy and get on your knees and beg for me."

Tyler does what he's told. He always does. He's never said no to anyone before, always being good and putting his own needs before anyone else's, he's not important.

Tyler's knees are against the wet cement, and it hurts but he doesn't mention it. They're behind the school, anyone could catch them.

"Please, please, daddy, give it to me. I'll be so good for you, I promise. Please." He whines, tugging at Josh's jeans. He can't stop crying, nipping at Josh's clothed legs with his crooked teeth.

"Want it so bad, please, Joshua."

"What do you want, Ty?" Josh smirks.

"Want your dick, need it more than anything." Tyler sobs, screaming into Josh's pants. Josh tugs at his hair, "You're gonna get us caught, shut your mouth."

"I'm such a good boy for you," Tyler says, "I'll be so good." He looks up, staring Josh in the eyes. His lips are plump, eyelashes wet with tears.

Josh smiles at the look on Tyler's face when he undoes his belt. Tyler doesn't want his fucking dick, he wants the drugs. He'll do anything.

Josh smiles at the blush on Tyler's cheeks, pulling his pants back up. Tyler lifts himself off the ground, his knees are weak, voice wrecked. Josh thinks he's so pretty like this.

"You've been such a good boy. I think I might have to give you a reward. What do you think?"

Tyler laughs, nodding his head frantically.

Josh gives him the coke, grinning as he snorts it. He kisses Tyler's neck gently, smiling sweetly.

Tyler beams, sniffing and rubbing his nose. It feels so good.

This is enough.

"See you tomorrow, ty-baby."