SPIDERS, NECTAR AND HEROIN

Warning: mentions of drugs and slight smut.

The living room is dark, a lamp is the only thing lighting it up. Brendon is fast asleep on the couch, snoring lightly. Tyler smiles at him. He's laying down on his back. The carpet is rough on his skin, feet up against the wall. Josh watches him. There's a lack of sleep under his eyes and freckles on his nose. Tyler can't see them, it's too dark, but he still counts them; he knows exactly where they are, exactly where to look for them.

"Can I tell you something?" Tyler asks, not giving Josh time to answer, "I relapsed."

And there's no expression on his face, Josh just looks at him.

"Heroin." Tyler says. Now Josh understands, he doesn't really know much about Tyler or Brendon. They'd only just met a few weeks ago. They were at a cafe, Tyler had been drinking coffee and holding Brendon as the raven haired man drew in his notebook.

"I can't tell Brendon. Not yet." Josh gets down beside him on the floor. Music is playing. It's nice. Tyler feels like nostalgia if nostalgia were a man.

"I'll tell you something too, to balance it out." Josh says.

Tyler turns over on his side to face the pink-haired man. Josh stares at the ceiling.

"I'm scared of spiders."

Tyler bites his lip, laughter bubbling up in his chest. Sweet giggles find their way into Josh's pierced ears like floating music notes.

"Shocking! Show stopping! Brilliant." Tyler smiles. Josh kisses Tyler's cheek, immediately turning away from the man. He's embarrassed.

"Josh."

Tyler gets on top of Josh, rolling onto the floor. They're face to face again. Tyler bites the older man's nose. Josh gasps and they both laugh and it feels like they're two, little kids messing around when they're truly adults who need to pay bills and shit.

Brendon stirs in his sleep, mumbling.

Tyler giggles, crawling over to the couch. He pokes Brendon in the cheek, making him jump, eyes wide.

"Tyler!" He yells. The brunette grins, holding Brendon's hands down and kissing him deeply. Josh watches, a blush painting his cheeks. He'd always get flustered when Tyler and Brendon kissed.

"Hey, Bren." Tyler smiles, sitting on top of his lover's chest. Brendon can barely breathe, but he thinks this would be a perfect way to die if his lungs were to collapse right now.

"You woke me up." He grumbles, hands shaking slightly as they reach up into Tyler's dark locks.

"I'm gonna shave it."

Brendon frowns, "But then I can't play with it. I love your hair, Ty."

Tyler pokes his tongue out at his boyfriend, "Well too bad Mr. Urie. I can do what I please!"

Josh laughs, Tyler and Brendon smile at him. He sounds like a cherub. They all look at one another for awhile, grinning. Josh wants to stay here forever, away from the judgemental stares of the outside world.

"Come here, baby." Tyler says, Josh blushes. Of course he blushes, when doesn't he?

"You want a kiss? I bet you do. I bet you want to taste our lips, huh? We'll make your cheeks go that pretty red colour."

Gosh, Josh hates Tyler for saying that. It's embarrassing how much his heart speeds up and how quickly that pretty red colour appears on his cheeks. Josh has never felt this loved before.

"Yes please."

Tyler giggles, helping Joshua up from beside the couch and onto it, so that he's lying beside Brendon. The boy with brown, fluffy (soon to be shaved) hair leans down and presses his soft lips to Josh's. He tastes like alcohol, smells like some sort of flower scented perfume. Tyler's lips dance on Josh's.

Brendon watches them, his shaky hands finding their way into Josh's soft hair. He presses his lips to Josh's. Now he's being kissed by two boys. Josh thinks he might cry.

He whimpers high in his throat as Tyler and Brendon's hands travel around his body. Tyler's small hands go under his shirt, touching his chest. Josh feels warm, like the heat of the summer has made love to his skin.

Tyler and Brendon kissing his lips at the same time makes his head dizzy. This is what real love feels like.

Tyler pulls away, "Does that feel good, Joshua? Look at that," He touches Josh's chest, "Whenever I touch you, your skin gets warm."

Brendon chuckles, fingers brushing against Josh's lips. He whines, grabbing at Brendon's shirt and tugging it.

"You sound so pathetic Josh. You look like a little slut, you know that?" Tyler breathes, head tilted as he stares Josh straight in the eye, a condescending smile on his face.

The pink haired man moans, warm milk tears rolling down his red cheeks.

"Aw, look at you," Tyler pouts, "You're so desperate, baby. You want us to make you feel good?"

Josh cries, nodding. Brendon kisses Josh's cheek, gently running his fingers through his hair, arms wrapped around the man.

"Shh, don't worry, sweetheart. We'll make you feel nice. Treat you like an Angel." Brendon's deep, warm honey voice eases him, making him relax.

Tyler lifts his shirt off, trailing his hands over his chest. Brendon smiles, squeezing Tyler's tummy; he giggles, shying away from his boyfriends touch.

"Do you wanna touch me too, J?"

Josh nods, sitting up and kissing Tyler's chest ever so gently. Tyler hums, and Josh is sure he could find nectar and honey in the curves of Tyler's skin if he looked hard enough.

All of their clothes are thrown to the ground soon enough, each of them admiring one another. It's two am and they make love, quiet sounds escaping lips as bodies move together.

Josh and Brendon fall asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms; giving Tyler time to poison himself with the heroin he hides away, waiting for his veins to one day collapse, the flesh where Josh could find honey turning black.

Josh is scared of spiders but Tyler is scared of his brain.