SHOOT ME

Warning: smut, suicide, internalised homophobia/religious guilt

"I want to kiss you," Tyler says, "Can I kiss you?"

Josh nods, watching as Tyler takes his cigarette out of his mouth, blowing the smoke at Josh's face, making him squint: it wasn't pleasant. Tyler leans forward, grabbing at Josh's shirt and pulling him closer. He presses his dark, red lips to Josh's, biting at his bottom lip, making the boy cry out in pain.

"Tyler..." Josh whines, eyebrows furrowing. Tyler chuckles, kissing Josh's nose before taking a drag of his cigarette. He's pretty, the curly haired boy thinks; he likes the way his mouth twitches when he's thinking and how he plays with his hair constantly, Josh likes his mannerisms and the way he holds himself.

"Don't normally hangout with boys like me?" Josh asks, looking down at his shoes nervously. No, Tyler really doesn't. Josh has a Kippah atop his curly, brown hair, he's Jewish, he's really kind.

"I don't. You don't hangout with boys like me either huh?" Tyler grins, brushing his thumb over Josh's peach lips, making him blush, "You wanna try?" The tall boy says, referring to the joint in his friends hand.

"That's Brendon by the way. He smokes a lot of weed. You ever tried weed?"

Josh didn't even notice that Brendon was there, in fact there's a bunch of other guys sitting around the place. Music radiates through Josh's body and there are girls everywhere upstairs grinding on people and guys with their dicks hanging out, alcohol all over the place. Josh hadn't ever been to a party before, he's uncomfortable.

"Uh, no I haven't." Josh says, voice raspy.

Tyler smiles, snatching Brendon's joint and taking a drag out of it before giving it to Josh. The brunette stares at it, it doesn't smell very good.

"You gonna try some?" Brendon asks, amused. Josh shakes his head, "N-No of course not! Both of your mouths have been on it!"

Tyler's friends break out into laughter, making Josh blush in embarrassment, ducking his head.

"Cute." Tyler giggles, sitting beside Josh on the red couch he's on. They're in the basement, it's hot but Tyler is somehow not breaking a sweat in his black jeans, combat boots and baggy shirt that said "666" with pentagrams all over it; Josh didn't exactly approve of his shirt.

"We should make out." The lanky boy says, climbing onto Josh's lap.

"I-I don't know i-if that's such a good idea, Tyler."

Tyler pouts, "Why not, Joshie?" He whines, gripping Josh's hips. The smaller boy bites his lip, giving in to the pretty sight that was Tyler.

"O-Okay fine."

The brunette smiles, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck. He gently places his lips to Joshua's, licking at his soft, cherry-red lips, his tongue entering Josh's mouth, making goosebumps rise up on his skin. Josh is unsure of what to do, he's inexperienced; his own tongue brushing against the piercing on Tyler's bottom lip. They go at it for what seems like forever until Tyler bites at Josh lips harshly, making him squeal.

"Tyler!"

The brunette smiles, leaning back in to press a kiss against Josh's nose. His hands reach up into his hair, messing it up.

Josh panics, "T-Tyler careful! My Kippah!"

Tyler rolls his eyes, smiling, "It's pinned into your hair, Joshua, calm down."