MANIPULATION

please send requests/prompts, this writers block ain't going away anytime soon

please request shit here:

"You're shaking." Joshua says, eyebrows furrowed. It's late, four in the morning, and Tyler hasn't slept yet, neither has Josh. There's a cigarette between his fingers, ash staining the bed.

"Why are you shaking?"

Tyler doesn't answer, staring at the ceiling covered in glow in the dark stars. Joshua lets out a heavy sigh, smoke filling the room, filling his lungs.

"Wanna watch Pokémon? We can—we can eat noodles or something while we watch it."

"Fuck off."

"Well shit, I'm sorry for trying to be a good boyfriend." Josh laughs, throwing his hands up.

Tyler scoffs, pulling the covers up around him, "Yeah, right, good boyfriends definitely do what you do. Good boyfriends slap the people the love and put their fucking cigarettes out on them. Makes a lot of sense, Josh."

Josh ignores him, turning the t.v on. The Pokémon theme song plays. Tyler tries not to fucking laugh right then and there. What a piece of shit boyfriend.

"Are you going to answer me, Joshua? Or are you going to be a pussy and ignore me?"

The curly-haired man stubs his cigarette out, climbing back into bed. He wraps his arms around Tyler, snuggling into his chest. Tyler doesn't know why he allows it, but he lets Josh pull his shirt up and kiss his stomach gently.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

Josh is a professional at manipulation.

"God, you're so pretty. Such a good boy for me. I'm sorry, never going to hurt you ever again, okay?"

Tyler nods, blushing slightly. He's naive as hell, smiling as Josh leaves love bites across his skin.

"Let me pleasure you, baby. Let me take care of you." He says, and Tyler lets him.

Josh is a professional at manipulation.