Chapter 44

With Hugo, Troy, and Austin.

They were having no problem with the people with them.

"We slowly making our way to someone with powers," said Troy.

"How can you tell?" said Austin

"Simple, we can sense people with power if they're not hiding it."

"Well, that good. Now watch this". Hugo transforms into the full beast mode. He begins to rip through the crowd. "Come on, I need some type of challenge! I need to show I improve."

The grunts begin to back away.

"Come on! Y'all scare," said Hugo.

"Somewhat, I mean they are dealing with people with Powers, so do you blame them." said someone.

"Huh?"

"Who are you?"

"Name Tom and I'm here to capture you Bio-Terrorist."

"That funny Y'all like to say Y'all helping, but let be honest y'all pulling the strings behind the scenes," said Troy

"You could say that, but don't be mad I'm only doing my mission and that all that matter."

"Fine, enough talk DIE!" Hugo charge at Tom.

"You sure are a fool for being the leader of the FBI in this City." Out of nowhere, chains appear.

"What!?" Chain wrap around Hugo. "The hell of these...chains?"

"No shit, dip shit."

"Please, do you really think this can hold me down." Hugo tries to break out but for some reason, he couldn't. "What?" Hugo begins to transform back to normal.

"Please, do you really think I'm that weak. These chains are designed to take on people with Powers. Man, for a leader your one idiot." Tom threw Hugo into the ground.

"GAH!"

"And the best part is..." Tom let go of the chains on his finger. "I don't have to hold it, unlike Blocker. Meaning as long as those chains on you, you can't use your power. There is a downside to it though. Since I'm the one holding you down I can't drain you but those will do. I have to deal with your other friends now." As Tom turn around he got an elbow into the face. "The hell." He was sent back some. He looks and saw Austin. 'Oh, I didn't think Y'all would get here so fast."

"Now it just us vs you," said Austin. Troy proceed to throw a tree at Tom. Tom use his chain and destroy it.

"Oh something tells me your gonna be one annoying guy," said Tom looking at Troy. Austin and Troy were staring down Tom.

Back with Aero.

*BOOM!* Olivia got down and some the grunts jump out the way. Aero and Taylor were clashing with there power. Taylor may a neon sword and try to stab Aero. He dodged it and Aero fire a Water ball from his mouth. Taylor was sent back some. "Water sharks Bomb X3." Three water sharks appear and jump at Taylor. He destroyed one of them and two of them chomp down on him. They blew up.

*BOOM!*! Taylor fell to one knee.

"Damn those things hurt." Aero walks up to Taylor. He put his hand up to Taylor's face.

"Goodbye, and tell Billy I said hello." Right when Aero was about to fire, a fire dog bite Aero causing Taylor to jump back. Aero punch the dog. It ran to one of the grunts who was watching. "The hell!"

"One of those guys has power as well!" said Olivia. The grunt walks up to Taylor.

"You seem to be having some trouble."