Chapter 13

*Aero Point Of View*

It January 5 and a lot has somewhat happened. To start off well, we already know Elisa and I are dating. Which made everyone so happy, and knew it was only a matter of time. We both went back to our jobs. I went back to working at the library which most people wouldn't believe me, but this job pays damn well. This City is so popular with so many people come here to either start a business, to live in, or just to relax from another town, or City. We get a lot of money coming into this place. Elisa went back to her job as a business criminal capture. I guess I should explain that. Elisa works for a law force that tracking down bad guys. So anyone who are doing wrong deeds. It, her job to help track them, if they on the run. That why the crime rate in this City is so low. Elisa is one of the best. Her skills make her pretty much good at everything. The Top 6 of the 10 most Wanted people was captured because of her. That why the Police Force has so much respect and love Elisa so much. They pretty much hate me. Even though they don't know about my past, they think since I'm not doing nothing about catching "bad" people in their book, they didn't like the idea when hearing Elisa got a new boyfriend and who it was. Especially Officer Blake his face when he heard the news, you could tell he was heartbroken and felt crush.

But also, I have been training when I have free time when it comes to my powers. Navi has been working me out with it, so I can keep control and not pass out if I do a big attack like last time. The best part is Elisa and I both been getting more free time. So not only have we been making out, or me smashing that beautiful girl sexy ass body of her. I have also been training her. Now I know, you probably thinking, what am I thinking of training my girlfriend to fight why!?! Am I insane!?! Well simple, the three of us was getting a feeling that we gonna run into more people like me soon a later, and they're not gonna be as nice as me. Elisa was already an amazing fighter. While she was taking classes in college she was also getting trained by parents who her mom was a former MMA world champ. And her dad uses to train boxer and all type of fighter, so her bloodline of fighter is strong. I was just helping her getting better to equip at fighting people like me. Oh if you wondering about why her parent didn't come to the party, they told us for once for Christmas there going stay at there nice home they raise together this year. We did visit them and bring their gift and food too them. When she told them we were dating they were too overjoyed. Both of the parents love me more than you think. They hate her ex but love my attitude toward everyone and yes they know about my past. The father told me how he understands my trouble with my past. But they clearly know how I am and wouldn't be the person I'm am today without what happened in the past. Even went deeper and told me, he understands how a man must do what he has to do to survive when he alone in this world in order to survive. I shouldn't be judged for something that I had too for myself. We just haven't told them I have powers to keep them safe hopefully.

Also, We been visiting the orphanage more often. Oh, I guess I forgot to say that. Every couple of days, we would visit the orphanage before I went missing. We got back on that. Elisa did way more me and she been seeing them more often then I have. But yeah that what been going on. But what happened today will change so much in the future.

"*yawn*"

"Here your breakfast babe." I handed Elisa a plate.

"Thanks, baby." We both took a bite of our pancake. "So what are we...watching...today," said Elisa with a mouthful.

"Heheh, babe don't talk with your mouth full. Lol. But to answer your question it that guy who storm in the party."

"Him? Really?" we turn our attention to the tv.

"Hello, folks welcome to the show. We got a special guest here today. This Professor W.D. from the Bio-Weapon capture originations."

"Hello, folks." He was smiling waving at the crowd.