Chapter 28

*Present Time*

"And that pretty much what happened."

"Master, thank you."

"No problem Aero, but I'm am curious about these guys plan."

"Hmm?"

"I understand Jean, but to use the other two is somewhat confusing?"

"Why you say that?" asked Maria.

"Well, for someone to go as far as to use a man own children to fight him, mean they know a lot about Aero, more than you think."

"Wait? Huh?"

"It means they have information on me, they know things about me that sudden people sudden know. So this leader of this Bio organization has it out for me."

"Well, My Team and Me should get going, we going have to deal with the press now."

"Why you say that?" asked Elisa.

"You know good as well I do. That we left these guy bodies in the open. People are going to investigate on the hell happen. It would be in my team best interest if we take this one and tell them what going on with a lie and we will just have to get the credit. If that fine with Y'all." Aero and all of them look at each other.

"That fine, not trying cause no mess on us."

"Good...well, Aero, for now, this put us on equal terms."

"I guess, just don't come and recruit me for your team and we should be good." Maria smile.

"I will see what I can do. Elisa takes care of Aero." She waves as she left with her team.

"Now then, On to you two."

"Huh? What we do Master?"

"Well, to start off I'll be training You TWO crazy head."

"WAIT!!!!? HUH!?"

"Why?"

"Don't ask why all you need to know you two control with y'all power in a basic level. You two have some the most destructive Power known to man, and you can only do basic shit. Plus, it took about all your energy to use that dragon attack. I will try my damndest to help y'all unlock more hidden skill deep within. So, I will be taking my leave. Lester, I will be coming for you first tomorrow. Each day I will take a turn with you two. Don't worry about the other 3, I will get them later."

"Wait, Master, you know the others are?"

"Of course, I did recruit you 5, so it would be fitting for me to keep tabs on you 5. So bye-bye." Shad begin to walk off.

"I'm scared for my life."

"Me too."

"Well, I happy you all are safe. It seems Aero you kept your promise to me."

"Of course babe, I will always return back to you." They hug. Kari leans up against Lester.

"Don't worry, I got your back." Lester blush.

Somewhere else.

"So, Billy was taken out..."

"Who going explain this to Kero that both missions fail."

"Yeah, it not going to be me."

"Taylor is not going like this."

At an abandoned Bar somewhere.

"DAMNIT!" *slams fist on the table*. "What do you mean...Billy is dead..."

"Well, sir are clean up crew went to both spot they were supposed to check on things and they came to find out Billy's head was blow off and the kids are back in the arm of Aero."