Chapter 9

"Hmm I see my stamina has increased at least, I always did like running." As I continue to run, we soon came to a stop. "Wait! This is the library I work at."

"Well, how about you go inside and tell them your ok."

"Yeah, your right." We went outside. A lady at the front desk with golden hair, she has dark, angular light brown eyes.

"Oh hello good sir-UH!..."

"Hey, Lillie."

"AERO!" A couple of minutes later.

"You're Alive!"

"Yeah sorry about that," I told them the fake story I told the cops.

"Wow, I can't believe it your still alive."

"Thanks, Palmer your real help."

Everyone I work with My boss Lillie who is super nice she has a soft spot for me she knows I get work done, Palmer one of the worker here he usually stays by the computer to help over there with people who need help with that. We cool he one smart guy I will give him that he good at finding anything. He also a tall motherfucker, he 6'3". He seems like one of those old type pretty boys. Next up is Thad, he the main guy I work with a lot of the time when doing anything we told in the library to do we pretty much the butt monkey of this place. But he and I are cool if there anything I need, I can come to him first, he also 5' 6" tall, and athletically built. Amazed he doesn't play a sport. Next, we have Celia she is what I call such a tease, she knows how much I love female and she uses that to her advantage and uses her good looking body against me which is unfair. This crew is really another big family for me since well I don't have a family anymore I'm not going talk about it.

"Sorry about that boss, if you need me to come in for the next couple days I will."

"Oh don't worry! We got this, you just had a very stressful month from what you telling us. You just come back on the 2cd of January and we all will good is that fine." said Lillie

"Uhhh yeah, thank you boss." we then heard some books fell.

"Ouch!"

"Huh?"

Oh sorry Aero, while you were gone we hired a new guy he got here three weeks ago his name is Troy." said Lillie

"Hmm? Oh hello there Aero." He shook my hand.

"Hey, newbie I see you want to work in this place."

"Yeah I kinda don't have any place to go, so Miss Lillie gave me a job."

"That good, I see her nice heart keep showing.'

"Anyway, Aero you should get going," said Lillie

"Yeah...UH!"

"You ok?" Crap, uh hormones are acting up again.

"Yeah, I'm good I just need to get home. Later Y'all." I left.

(Ok, so I need to find a way to get this under control any idea Navi?)

"Simple you do the do."

"...........Navi you know, your no help."

"Well, you know it the only way right?"

"There gotten be another way I feel like if it, my only option but damn it I didn't want it to come down to this."

"Sorry Aero it going have to be..."

"I just need more time to think." As I kept running I was making my home, I was running by a river. When...