Chapter 42

*Flashback over*

"Wait? So, why didn't he kill you?" asked Judy.

"Master Shad isn't that type of person, he had to guess it was only a matter of time before Kameron left," said Lester.

"So wait? If y'all decided to leave you would have to fight Shad?"

"No."

"EH?"

"The only thing he wants to do a to get rid the tattoo that is put on your back when you join. When you join it a symbol that you are a member and you will do almost anything for the organizations."

"Wait? Y'all have tattoos on Y'all back?" asked Olivia.

"Yes, they are still there since the reason is that we never truly left we destroy it," said Aero.

"That enough talk about our past. We almost there," said Lester.

"Pull up to those trees." Aero point to some trees. They pull up.

"So, what the plan?" ask Hugo when getting out the car.

"Well, we need to destroy those Noumus," said Aero.

"Wait? We can't just attack them and take them down?" asked Conner.

"You never dealt with them, so you don't know what they're capable of," said Maria.

"Trust us, when we say these guys are a pain to bring down and that was only one," said Ora.

"There at least five of them."

"Judy."

"Yes?"

"Please, tell me while Kameron was telling his story you were able to come up with a plan to stop these damn things. Fighting them with the other would cause us too many headaches."

"Yes, but you may not like it."

"Huh?"

"Well, the Noumus has one huge weakest, well I wouldn't call a weakest mainly a flaw."

"What?"

"They have a hard time sensing Humans."

"Wait!? What?"

"There main design was to kill or capture Bio Humans. With that sensing Bio, people became the mission, but it lowers them to react to human seeking up to them and what they do."

"So, what this plan?"

"Well, there only five us here who you can take them down."

"Wait?! You want us to go head-on with these things!" said Olivia.

"Yes and no, you see the base of their neck is their weak point with this." Judy hand Olivia, Maria, Austin, Simon, and Allen a needle and some earset.

"What this?" asked Austin.

"We gonna need to sneak up on these things and hit them in the back of the neck."

"Let us help you," said Eula.

"You can't. These things will sense you before we have a chance to strike so we have to do this."

"Judy."

"Hmm?"

"Don't die," said Conner.

"We won't." The five humans went down to where the Noumus was. They split up. "Alright, listen up we need to make this quick. This chance, lets me say this to Y'all at least."

"Go on?"

"Let me be honest.....we pretty much useless," said Judy.

"Huh?"