Chapter 15

So it has been a good couples days since Maria came to visit me. Things have been normal, but Navi has been worry that things have been too quiet. As much I want to disagree with her I think she right, this peace I have it won't last. I was doing my normal jog since I had the day off. Troy can handle it. As I was running. I decided to stop by the local Starbucks. I sat down. "Water please..."

"May I have a seat here?"

"Hmm?" I smile "...Well, I guess you can." It was Maria and she was in normal clothes but was wearing shades.

"Coffee," The waiter wrote it down and went to get the coffee. "So how you been doing these last what...three...four years," asked Maria.

"Well I'm sure you already know, I join a group of Assassin and soon became a household name."

"Ahhh, if I heard correctly the Silent Killer. Quick, fast, kept to himself, didn't waste any time at taking out a target. Oh yeah, I remember. I will always remember." The waiter brought Maria her coffee and my water.

"Yeah, I bet..."

"It wasn't too long after I join one of the Main Forces I was apart of. We were sent out to take you out. We heard about somewhere you were hiding out at. I was second in command and took control of the second platoon that was looking at a different area, just in case you came over where I was at. And I remember it so clearly."

"AHH!"

"Screams. So many....." I sat there quietly looking down. "We went to go check it out, and all I remember seeing was so many soldiers of our, getting killed off, getting stab and cut up like it was nothing. You were so fast. You knock out me and a couple of my man. Before I pass out. I got a look at your eyes. Red...they look like they were in the middle of life or death. When I came too, I was the first to wake and saw all the dead body. I couldn't believe it, how could one person do all of this. I told myself that day, I will get stronger and will help as many people as I can. I didn't know you were that guy. When I got the file of you and saw you were that person, I was so shocked and pissed at the same time. That innocent boy in high school became a treat. Became a whole different person."

"Time has changed."

"Yes and clearly time changes you." We took a sip of our drink.

"I may not be such a naive high pitch fool like I was, but I'm still a caring person."

"Heh." Maria chuckled.

"What so funny?"

"Caring somewhat...."

"Hmm?"

"Tell me how are you caring if you kill so many innocent men."

"Tch, let get one thing straight, we only target people who were treats. If they weren't a treat they wouldn't be a target."

"And what about my man..huh! You Kill so many people that had a bright future." Maria got a sad look on her face. She remembers a guy smiling at her.

"You mean Coby..."

"UH!" Her look change to be peer shock. She remembers...

*Flashback Time*

*Narrator Point of View*

"Well everyone this is our new member Maria."

"Well damn." "She hot." "Look at that body." "Did she really beat the captain." Some of the guys were talking to each other.

"Treat her with respect everyone, I need to go to my offices."

A couple of minutes later...

Everyone was in line getting food. Maria got her food and sat down. A guy walks up to her.