Chapter 40

Kameron soon woke up.

"Uhhhh....what happen?"

"It good to see you alive."

"Huh? Where are we?"

"On top of a building."

"What about the mission!? And where that guy at!?"

"First off, the mission was a success the Crime load is dead and I don't know what man you talking about."

"Oh...."

"If your ok, this is where we go our separate ways. I'll report back to Master Shad." Aero left. Kameron went home.

"The hell did that man do to me. My body feels so heavy..and my eyes they feel like they're burning!"

"I see you survive the experiment."

"What the hell? Who said that?" Kameron looks around. "God, I must be going crazy."

"No, your not and I said that."

"Huh?" Kameron looks up and he saw a brown fairy. "AH! The hell!? What are you?"

"I'm a fairy asshole."

"Oh god, I'm on drugs."

"No, you're not, you survive the experiment that guy did to you."

"Your joking right?"

"No."

"So, what did he just give me."

"Well, for one consider yourself lucky because trust me most people don't live through this man experiment"

"Wait? This isn't the first time."

"No."

"Shouldn't I don't know, report this man to the police!"

"Well, good luck trying to find him. He disappears and reappears when he feels like and keep in mind no one who this man name is."

"So, he safe instill whenever he messes up."

"Yep."

"Well, what did he give me other than you?"

"He gave you a power."

"Wait? Huh?"

"He.Gave.You.A.Superpower."

"What...the...fuck. He made me some crazy superhero Captain America crap."

"You can see it that way."

"Ok, fine."

"Huh?"

"What did he give me?"

"The power to erase."

"That doesn't that cool?"

"Put it like this you can stop things from working for a short period of time, but it will affect your eyes, so don't go and spam this power."

"Fine."

"What your name?"

"Call me....Dun"

From that point on I use my power in my missions to help me if I feel like cheating. Things were gonna well. Doing the day company and people was interested in my business. Soon it didn't take long for my business to skyrocket. By this time, I have only been in the Assassin organizations for about a good year. And that when I met her......Alma. She was on TV in town talking about how she can't wait for her next game. I wasn't a huge women sports fans so I didn't care. That night on one of my small mission.