Chapter 14

"We came for you."

"Huh? Wait what!?!?"

"You see the FBI got the paper from the Police Department and are boss look up your name and saw everything about you, he likes your skill a lot."

"I haven't done much, I'm just a casual joe who work in a library."

"Oh please the FBI isn't stupid Aero, we know about your hidden past."

"Hmm?"

"We know about you, and your 4 friends did to that group. The FBI was called on that mission, and clearly when we finally got to the main base. We saw what happen. It didn't take us long to find out who did it and when we did trust me. I was clearly surprised at how skillful you were. I didn't know how good you were at things. If I knew this about you back in high school maybe I would have given you a chance." She sips her tea.

I look at Elisa who crack her cup of tea a little. "Oh, I need a new cup." Elisa got up.

"So if Y'all knew what we did, why didn't Y'all come and capture me and my friends."

"Simple our boss told us to wait, and see what y'all do after everything. Clearly, you know the answer, Y'all didn't rob anywhere, Y'all didn't kill anyone, Y'all did nothing. All you guys did was go on and try to have a normal life."

"What you mean try?" I raise an eyebrow. "I mean clearly I'm living pretty happy right now."

"Well I did say that, but we were keeping an eye on Y'all for a good year and last November...." 

(Oh crap this)

"You somehow disappear off the face of the earth. Slowly one by one you and your four friends we were watching from above, Y'all were gone. Poof nowhere to be found. We don't know how? We lost track on y'all for a while we thought y'all were planning something big, we thought did they found out about us watching them. We look everywhere in the shadows to find you. We had to ask people, we didn't want to ask to question, but they didn't know anything as well. Then out nowhere a month later, Y'all reappear and we were shocked. We wait for y'all to put y'all plan into action but no. Nothing it was clear, Y'all want to go back a normal life. We didn't know where Y'all went and what happens to y'all but then..."

"Hmm?"

"When you show back up, people begin to call seeing a weird like a water snake."

(SHIT! Did people actually see my fight with the siblings?)

"And they say it was very loud, and when it went away it was like a heavy rainstorm hit the area. This was near the bridge area."

"Well, do you have proof that I was in that incident?"

"Maybe...but are boss heard and he wants us to come and get someone as skilled as you." She put her cup of tea down.

"Well, the answer is no."

"Huh?"

"Look it would be amazing to work with the FBI, but that one month of me begin gone to show me, I just want a normal life. Even though at this point my life has been an eventful one."

"Well at least tell us your secret."

"Sorry, I don't have a secret."

"I have a feeling your lying."

"Maybe..." I smirk. Maria was getting piss.

"Well....." Maria got up. "We shall take our leave."

As they were walking out of the kitchen. Maria threw a hidden knife she had at me. I grab the bar of it before it hit me. Some of the people were shocked. Maria couldn't believe it.