Chapter 12

*Aero Point of View*

It was Christmas day and it was time for me and Elisa to open our gift for each other. This is a tradition we start to do with each other way back in college. I did have to quickly go out yesterday and find these gift it was a close call mind you. We each got each other three gift. She wants me to open my present first, since everything that has to happen. So I do. The first two gift I open was a neck chain that had a sword on it with a blue crystal in the middle of the guard, and the second one was a book series I was reading. "WOW THANKS ELISA you remember I was reading this series."

"Well, you do love mysterious so yeah. I couldn't forget, I see how much you be into those books when you're reading them." I rub the back of my head and I chuckled. "Oh don't forget your third gift."

"Oh right." I begin to open it and it was a blue scarf. "Hmm?"

"Well, I may it."

"Really?"

"Yeah since you now have power, and you have water power it was only right to have a blue scarf and it just been cold."

"............" I look at it in silence.

"You don't like it?" She begins to get a sad look on her face.

"No.....I love it. *sniff*"

"Huh?" She saw tears in my eyes. She hugs me. "It ok there in a better place."

"Yeah... *sniff*"

After wiping away the tears. "Your turn."

"Hmm? Oh right."

Her first two gift was a new pair of headphones and some UFC gloves. "Well, I remember you need some new headphones, and I know you been working your hand to hand combat."

"Thank you!"

"Don't forget your third gift."

"Right!" It was a necklace.

"Huh?"

"Open it." When opening the necklace it was a picture of me and her taking a nice picture together.

"Aero I love it."

"Like I told you, I'm not going anywhere, I will always come back to you." She shed a tear and then kiss me. I kiss back. "Let get this place ready for everyone else to show up."

"Right."

This year we are hosting a Christmas party with all our friends. We really don't have too many friends anymore. After all the crazy shit that for the past month-plus this week, I think we both need this. To be around friends and celebrate one of the best holidays.

A couple of Hours later.....

"Ok, the house is ready."

"Yep."

"Food cook."

"Yep."

"Decorations."

"Yep."

"Mistletoe."

"Yep..."

"All right everything ready."

"Y'all really had to do this all of this?" said Navi coming out my body.

"That right this will be your first Christmas with us Navi."

"I guess, I mean what do you even do on a "Christmas". It doesn't seem like all that?"

"Well, to start off you already seen that we give friends and family gift. It a way to show you care I guess in a more...grand way. It also a great time to spend time with everyone you know."