Tyler - Frog

Requested by @theofficalfanq1215

"I'm exhausted." (Y/N) mumbled, tossing herself backwards into the bed that she and Tyler shared. Kaycee was sitting on the bed next to theirs, tossing a ball up on the air as her eyes drifted back over to Tyler and (Y/N).

Tyler chuckled at her as he rolled over and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You didn't sleep well last night." He pointed out, beginning to run his fingers through her hair.

(Y/N) hummed for a moment before responding, "Yeah and I don't really feel all that good either." She commented, readjusting where she was sitting so that she could see Kaycee.

"Did you eat something funny?" Kaycee asked, tossing her arms over her head to move her bandana slightly.

(Y/N) shook her head, "I don't think so."

"I'm sorry baby." Tyler whispered, pulling her closer to him as he tightened his arms around her. (Y/N) smiles as she nuzzled closer to him. Tyler and (Y/N) has been attached at the hip for the past few weeks. Ever since Angela went home (Y/N), Tyler and Kaycee had gotten a lot closer. But Tyler and (Y/N) slept in the same bed, called each other names and occasionally kissed.

"It's not your fault." She mumbled, pulling a blanket up and over her body as she closed her eyes.

Just then Bayleigh walked into the room as she dried her hair out with a towel. It wasn't a large house secret that after Bayleigh exploded on Tyler at the house meeting that (Y/N) wasn't her biggest fan. But it wasn't like that wasn't the only reason the two didn't get along. During Bayleighs reign as HOH she has gone power crazy and was constantly trying to get (Y/N) to do her dirty work. On top of that there was the obvious reason of that Bayleigh was crazy.

"You know you shouldn't sit like that (Y/N)," Bayleigh said matter of factly, with a bitchy look on her face, "It makes you look more like a frog than you already do." She commented with an smirk across her lips.

Truth be told (Y/N) hadn't really been listening to what Bayleigh was saying, out of reflex, "Excuse you?" She hissed, sitting straight up and nearly hitting Tyler in the head on the way up. Bayleigh smirked when she realized she had gotten a rise out of (Y/N).

Tyler grabbed (Y/N)'s arm to try and get her to calm down. He knew that if he didn't than she would go off and that was the last thing they needed right now. Tyler also knew that (Y/N) didn't take anything from anyone, but she couldn't do that in this game.

"Babe it's fine." Tyler told her, still with both hands on her in order to keep her from getting up.

(Y/N) could hear her own ragged breathing as every cell in her body burned to jump up and scream at Bayleigh. Person attacks were too far, and uncalled for.

"Just go Bayleigh." Kaycee said, standing up from her bed and moving in between where (Y/N) And Bayleigh were staring each other down.

Bayleigh huffed before going back into the pink room while slamming the door. She didn't say anything but it was pretty clear that she still wasn't over the fact that she was accused of being the hacker.

Tyler moved his arms from where he had been trying to keep (Y/N) from getting up to around her waist in a comforting position, "For what it's worth," Tyler mumbled against her neck as she leaned back into his chest, "I don't think you like a frog." He commented as they laid back down, "And even if you did, I like frogs." (Y/N) laughed with Tyler before she reached around and kissed Tyler on the cheek as they fell back into bed.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 695

DM me for a request! I just need a few things!
-the houseguest
-you gender
-plot
-house situation(HOH and stuff)
-anything else you want me to know

MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @agent.fangirl