Tyler - Finally

"Hey babe." Tyler said, shutting the door to the back yard and looking over at lounge where (Y/N) was laying with her head on the giant fruit pillow. She had an athletic top and jean shorts on, with one of Tyler's headbands wrapped around her head.

"Hey hot stuff." (Y/N) responded, looking up at Tyler with a smile as he came closer. Tyler had a signature look on, his black shorts and his pink tank top with his American flag bandana on. He then put his knees on the edge of the couch and flopped down next to (Y/N), snaking his arms around her waist and placing his head on her stomach. (Y/N) took the bandana off Tyler's hair and took out the hair tie before she stared running her fingers through his hair.

"Hmmm." Tyler hummed in response as his eyes shut. Okay so (Y/N) and Tyler weren't in a showmance, they just slept in the same bed and cuddled all the time. They complimented each other and called each other nicknames.

"How'd you sleep last night?" (Y/N) asked, still playing with Tyler's hair. He must have recently showered because it was still damp, and matter how many times she told him not Tyler still put his hair up while it was wet.

Tyler opened his eyes and looked up at (Y/N), "Fine I guess, but it would have been better with you." Tyler said tightening his grip around her waist. For the past week (Y/N) had been a have-not which meant that they couldn't sleep together.

"Just a few more days baby." (Y/N) responded with a small laugh, "Hey I'm gonna make cookies for everyone later, what kind do you want?" She asked.

"But you can't even eat them." Tyler exclaimed, she was so generous some times it scared him. She was always so willing to do things for others, even if it didn't benefit her at all.

(Y/N) laughed at Tyler's reaction, "Yeah but you mentioned wanting cookies last night so I figured I'd make them for everyone." She responded with a shrug. Tyler continued to smile at her, reaching a hand up to cup the side of her face.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"(Y/N) you are the love of my life." Tyler said as he came into the kitchen to find (Y/N) making what looked like lunch. She still couldn't eat actual food but she made the most amazing chicken sandwich, and Tyler had asked if she could make him one once she wasn't a have-not.

(Y/N) smiled, "Thanks Ty."  She responded as Tyler wrapped his arms round her waist and placed his head into (Y/N)'s shoulder. "And just for the record I think that you're my soulmate." She whispered so that no one else would hear her, they didn't need bigger targets on their backs.

"Thanks." Tyler said, placing a kiss on her cheek and letting go of her waist, taking his plate with him.

*LATER THAT DAY*

Tyler pulled his hair into a bun while staring at his reflection, (Y/N) was laying on the beds, watching him. "Like anything you see?" Tyler joked as he caught her staring at him through the reflection.

(Y/N) smirked, "Yeah Brett's not wearing a shirt in the kitchen." She told him, picking at her fingers and looking over at the kitchen which was empty.

"Oh I'm sure he is." Tyler joked, knowing that she was lying. She only did that whenever he caught her staring at him, it wasn't that he minded he just loved the look on (Y/N)'s face when he called her out for it.

Tyler turned around, no bothering to look into the kitchen before he toppled on top of (Y/N), "You know I'm only kidding." He mumbled to her with a soft smile.

"I know." (Y/N) said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she smiled down at Tyler.

*TWO DAYS LATER*

"Hey babe." Tyler said coming into the room and seeing (Y/N) laying in their bed, clenching his pillow in her arms.

(Y/N) looked up and winked, "Hey baby." She responded, patting the side of the bed next to her.

Tyler collapsed on the bed next to her, "How does it feel to no longer be a have-not?" He asked her, rolling over so he was laying on his back.

"Pretty good." (Y/N) said, scooting over to lay on Tyler's chest. She crossed her arms below her chin and rested her arms on Tyler's chest. He placed his hand on the small of her back and started rubbing small circles. "Mmmmh." She hummed, closing her eyes with a wide smile on her face.

Tyler swallowed, still rubbing circles, "I really like you." Tyler mumbled, taking his other hand and playing with her hair.

"I really like you too." (Y/N) told him, smiling but the look on Tylers face was a little more serious than hers.

Tyler shook his head and stopped making circles on her back, "Come on (Y/N) let's be real for a second." He asked her, his voice low.

"Okay." (Y/N) said, lifting her head up a little more so she could see his face better. "What's wrong honey?" She asked him, concerned that maybe someone had tried to get Tyler not to trust her, that someone was coming after them.

"Look I know that I flirt with you and stuff but I really do mean the things that I say to you." Tyler said, stumbling a little on his worlds. He had stopped rubbing circles on her back and moved to toying with end of her shirt.

"Tyler I mean everything I say to you too." (Y/N) told him, looking at his face and trying to find something in his face that would tell her what he was actually trying to say. When he sighed heavily she was sure that he had something else to say, "I'm not sure I underhanded what you're-"

"I have a crush on you." Tyler said quietly, looking around to see if anyone else was around. 

(Y/N) smiled, "Can I tell you a secret?" She asked him softly, her face inching closer to his. Tyler's eyes looked back and forth quickly between her lips and her eyes. "I have a crush on you too." (Y/N) told him, her face even closer to his.

Tyler bit the inside of his lip, "I'm gunna kiss you." He mumbled as his lips were already on hers, it was just a quick kiss. Tyler's lips brushed against hers while his hand slid into her hair. But just as quick as it happened it was over.

"Took you long enough." (Y/N) mumbled as they pulled back from each other. She then wrapped her arms around his neck instead of placing them back under her chin. Tyler laughed as he went back to playing with her hair.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 1206

DM me for a request! I just need a few things!
-the houseguest
-you gender
-plot
-house situation(HOH and stuff)
-anything else you want me to know

MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @agent.fangirl