Scottie - Battle Back

"By a vote of 4 to 2-" Julie said, Scottie already starting to stand up from his place on the block while his hand was still laced with (Y/N)'s. "Scottie you are evicted from the Big Brother house." Julie finished.

Scottie nodded in agreement before he stood up and wrapped his arms around (Y/N), "I love you and I need you to be strong. This isn't goodbye, this is see you later." He mumbled to her as she shook in his arms, crying.

"I love you." She cried into his shoulder before she released him. (Y/N) wiped her eyes with a large sniffle before she ran to where Scottie's bag was, she lifted it and watched him hug each and every person.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Scottie said, taking his bag from (Y/N) and hugging her once more. "I don't want to see you till finally night." He said into her ear before kissing her on the cheek.

(Y/N) watched as Scottie walked out of the door, her body still shook as uncontrollable sobs left her mouth. Hayleigh wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s waist, helping hold her up as she nearly fell.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Julie had just revealed to everyone that there would be a battle back, Fessy had just been evicted. As planned that was, (Y/N) had won HOH and decided it best to put Hayleigh and Faysal on the block together. Then Tyler had won Veto and kept nominations the same. Everything had happened perfectly this week but now (Y/N) was afraid that Fessy would best Scottie in rejecting battle back.

"Come on Scottie." (Y/N) mumbled as she watched them compete, it was a simple completion. First person to make it back from their ball pit, one at a time, with a chip with a replay button on it. Then they had to race back and hit the button above their pit. This competition was built for people like Fessy.

Fessy was winning, with two chips but Scottie wasn't far behind with one chip. Suddenly Scottie found another chip, racing back to the chip holder, almost tripping before he raced back to the pit. Scottie was frantic but when (Y/N) looked back over to Fessy, he was still searching for his third chip.

She just really hoped that Scottie could pull this off. Worse case scenario Fessy won, she had just gotten him evicted from this house and he was sure to be gunning for her if he came back.

Just then Scottie found his last chip and began out of the ball pit. But so did Fessy, and his legs were longer than Scottie's. (Y/N) held her breath as Scottie was just barely ahead of Fessy as he put his last chip in his drop box as well as he started up after Scottie. But Scottie was too far ahead of him, he fumbled into the ball pit and reached for the button. By the time that Fessy got their Scottie was only inches away from the button.

Scottie's hand smashed the button behind the ball pit before he screamed out in pure joy. He threw his hands in the air as he tossed his body into the ball pit.

"Congratulations Scottie you have won the battle back competition! You are officially back in the game." Julie said over the loud speakers of the house.

(Y/N) rose her hands to her face as she was in full shock, she then ran over to the black pit where Scottie was and jumped in after him. Scottie grabbed onto her when she was closer enough for her to touch.

"I'm so proud of you." She whispered as she cupped either side of Scottie's face.

"I'm back." Scottie said and they began climbing out of the ball pit. Both of them ready to go back into the house together.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 691

DM me for a request! I just need a few things!
-the houseguest
-you gender
-plot
-house situation(HOH and stuff)
-anything else you want me to know

MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @agent.fangirl