Tyler - Hacker Part 1

"Congratulations (Y/N) you are the new HOH!" Julie Chen said from outside the Big Brother house as (Y/N) used her hands to cover her face. She had tried for weeks to win HOH and came close a few times but this was a different feeling.

"Oh my-" She couldn't even get the words out because she was so excited. Going from the block to HOH, what a turn of events.

Tyler was the first person to hug her, a look of pure joy on his face as he wrapped his arms around her and spun her. Last week they had been sitting on the block together before Veto and Tyler had won the veto or pull himself off, thus saving them both for the week. They had spent most of the week bonding and trying to figure out how to stay. Being in a showmance had made them huge targets, and on top of that they were both competition beasts.

"You did it!" Tyler said in her ear before he set her down with a kiss on her cheek, then he set her down and let others hug her. "I'm so proud of you babe." Tyler said as (Y/N) still hugged him.

***

(Y/N) sat next to Tyler on the coach as the BB Hacker came onto the screen in the living room, "Here we go." She mumbled in anticipation, (Y/N) didn't know who had won the hacker comp so she has no clue if her nominations would be changed. She had nominated Fessy and Hayleigh seeing as they were obviously a couple and Hayleigh was obviously the brains of the other side of the house.

"I am the B.B. Hacker, I have been given the ability to change these nominations." There was a long pause before the voice started talking again, "I have decided to hack these nominations." (Y/N) held her breath and clenched her hands. Tyler grabbed her hand, his body just as ridged as hers. "I have decided to take Hayleigh off the block and replace her with-" Oh no, "Tyler." No no no. Anyone but Tyler.

Tyler and (Y/N) had been in a showmance since week two, it was obvious whoever the hacker was was trying to get back at (Y/N) for putting them up. Meaning that the hacker was either Hayleigh or Fessy or Rockstar. Tyler being on the block on (Y/N)'s HOH was the worst case scenario.

(Y/N) felt like she was going to be sick, Tyler looked down and let go of her hand quickly before slowly moving to sit next to Fessy on the block. This was supposed to be a good week for her and her alliance. But now her closest ally was ok the block and it was her HOH.

(Y/N) didn't hear what the B.B. Hacker said next, all she could hear was her own heart beat lodged in her throat. She stared for the longest time before getting up and making her way back her HOH room. When the door closed behind her tears stared to poor down her face as she crumbled into the bed. There was no reason for her to be the one crying, she wasn't on the block. And it wasn't her fault, she had done everything she could to to keep her alliance safe but it didn't work.

After about half an hour the door to the HOH room opened, by now (Y/N) had stopped crying but she didn't want to see who it was. She stared forward while chewing on the inside of her thumb. The bed dipped beside her and she knew that it was Tyler, or so she thought but when he didn't wrap his arms around her she grew confused. When she looked up at Tyler she saw an angry look on his face, of course he was angry. He was sitting on the block and didn't have anyone to blame.

"Tyler-"

"I can't believe you." Tyler hissed, jumping up from the bed and pulling at his hair.

(Y/N) narrowed her eyes at him confusion, "Excuse you?" She asked, suddenly not as sad as before but angry. What would make his think that she had anything to do with this? "You think I did this?" (Y/N) asked with her hands on her hips.

"You've been working with the other side and you only put Hayleigh and Fessy up to make it seem like you've been working with me and the rest of level 6." Tyler said in a voice that seemed to have venom laced in it.  He wasn't looking at her and (Y/N) was sure if he was that it would be the worst glare she had even gotten.

(Y/N) laughed while crossing her arms, moving to lock the door so that no one would come in, "Tyler come on you're being ridiculous, you can't tell me you actually believe that?" She asked him, starting to get genuinely upset with him.

"No (Y/N) what's ridiculous is how you manipulated me into this showmance only to put me on the block?" Tyler said as his eyes started to gloss over. "That's not game play (Y/N) that's just wrong." He then placed his hands over his face.

"Tyler I'm not manipulating you." She said, trying very hard not to cry anymore tonight which was getting hard. "I really do like you Tyler and I'm tell you, as a person not a game player, that I adorn do this." (Y/N) swore as her voice started to shake. It seems like she was losing him, and the last thing (Y/N) wanted was to lose Tyler. This was the first time in a long time that she felt like this about someone. And she was going to lose him over a lie in this stupid game.

"Just forget it (Y/N)," Tyler said, running his hands down his face to make it look like he wasn't crying. "I'm done." He said quietly as he stared moving towards the door.

(Y/N) jumped in front of him, placing her hands on his chest, "Tyler." He wouldn't look at her, he just looked down at where he hands were on his chest. "Tyler please just listen to me." She practically begged him, grabbing at the material off his tank top.

"There's morning you could say that would fix this (Y/N)." Tyler said in pure defeat, letting tears run down his face as he gently moved past her and left the HOH room. Leaving (Y/N) speechless and heartbroken.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 1142

DM me for a request! I just need a few things!
-the houseguest
-you gender
-plot
-house situation(HOH and stuff)
-anything else you want me to know

MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @agent.fangirl