Winston - TShirt

Requested by @brookie2105

Winston looked from side to side while digging through piles of clothes and underneath anything he could grab. Brett was laying in the bed with both hands crossed over his head, eyebrows drawn together in confusion at his best friend.

"What are you doing man?" Brett asked.

"Looking for my shirt." Winston asked, his head still down while he looked into the drawers of clothes.

Brett then sat up, "Which one?" He asked, getting out of bed and walking over to where Winston was looking, angrily now.

"The red T-shirt, I had it the other day and now I can't find it." Winston exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air as his cheeks flushed red in anger.

Brett laughed, "Dude (Y/N) has it." He told Winston, falling back into the bed.

Winston's face fell from an angry one to a confused and almost pleased look. (Y/N), that name always seemed to make him smile. She was this (Y/H/C) girl with bright (Y/E/C) eyes with a spunky little attitude. (Y/N) was constantly teasing him about every little thing that he did, and he liked.

"Okay." Winston said. He straightened up and began leaving the room, "Thanks bro." He commented, leaving the room while knocking his hands together.

Winston's figured he'd go and ask (Y/N) where she had put his shirt. It wasn't uncommon for the houseguests to swap clothes, so surely she would remember where she put his shirt, he really wanted to wear it today.

"Hey (Y/N) have you-" Winston stopped mid sentence as he caught sight of (Y/N) sitting in the lounge in the back yard. She was curled with her knees to her chest and hair pulled into a messy bun. (Y/N) also had his shirt on, and small bed shorts that she knew drove him nuts.

(Y/N) looked up with a smile, "Hey Win." She told him, patting the seat next to her for him. "What did you want to ask me?" She asked as Winston plopped next to her, tossing his arm behind her and kicking his legs up onto the table.

"Oh um nothing." Winston said, rubbing the back of his head with the hand that had been draped behind her.

(Y/N) narrowed her eyes, she knew that he was lying, he always scratched his neck when he lied, "No seriously Winston what was it?" She asked, sitting forward to get a better look at him.

"(Y/N)," Winston said, running a finger over the shirt, his shirt, that she was wearing. "I came to ask you if you knew where my shirt was but..." He trailed off in a joking tone, looking down at the shirt as his fingers stills ran over the material lightly.

(Y/N) looked down with realization before her face flushed red, "Oh." She whispered, remembering that she had stolen his shirt this morning when she woke up and crawled out of their bed. (Y/N) then smirked, "I mean I could give it back if you want." She told him, tugging on the edge of the shirt.

Winston threw his head back and groaned, "You're such a tease." His said, pushing his face into the crook of her neck and grasping for her waist.

(Y/N) gasped as Winston began grabbing as her waist, "Winston!" She said loudly, laughing as his fingers ran up and down her sides. "Win!" She continued to giggle, grabbing at his arms to try and get him to stop.

Winston eventually stopped, when (Y/N) was turned around in his lap with one leg throw over either side of his hips, her arms pushing against his chest and eyes screwed shut as laughter paused through her lips. He then pushed hair out of her face and placed his hands on her hips.

"You're beautiful, have I told you that?" Winston mumbled in a small voice to her. It was probably a good thing that no one else was in the backyard, the way that they were sitting and talking to each other probably wasn't how they wanted others to see them. Winston was already a huge physical threat and his bromance with Brett wasn't helping that either, the last thing Winston needed game wise was a showmance. But all Winston could think about was kissing her and running his hands all over her body.

(Y/N) smiled, moving her hands to either side of his neck, "No you haven't." She whispered, moving her face closer to his.

"Well now I am, even if it did take me way to long to figure it out." Winston said, finally placing his lips against (Y/N)'s with a smile. His lips were softer than she had expected, her hands dove into his hair. Winston pulled her closer to him, hands pulling from the small of her back.

~~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 823

DM me for a request! I just need a few things!
-the houseguest
-you gender
-plot
-house situation(HOH and stuff)
-anything else you want me to know

MY SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @agent.fangirl