Chapter 5

There was a stop Harry decided to make before he made it all the way to his mum and Robin's house for. At first, he had decided to make the stop at the market to pick out a nice bottle of wine for the family to share. It would have shown his family that he actually did care about coming over there and spending time with them. It was also a way for them to celebrate Gemma being home from university and accomplishing whatever she has so far, Harry didn't know much; only what his mum had told him when she would proudly talk of his younger sister. There was one last thing that he wanted to be able to celebrate during the meal, even though he promised to keep the chatter about his job out of it. He wanted to be able to share his successes as passionately as his sister was allowed to discuss hers. 

As he was selecting the best bottle of wine he could find in the back department of the small market stop, his eyes shifted over to the section beside him. Then his eyes traveled upwards to read the sign: Adult. 

His mind went back to his actual conversation with 'Lucky'; the one where he had asked Harry if he owned any lubricant and then, basically, called him a fool for not having any. Harry didn't want to seem like a fool and maybe the next time he could tell 'Lucky' that he had gone out and purchased some. That would probably surprise him and Harry wanted to hear that in his voice. 

He didn't exactly purchase it yet, or even go over to the adult section. Harry was still standing in front of the cold doors that held wine, beer, and other cold liquors. His hands began to felt clammy as he became nervous. It wasn'tthe actual item that gave Harry that kick of anxiety. It was the fact that he would have to check his wine and lubricant out in front of the market owner. That stranger shouldn't matter because they would never see Harry again. 

Harry let out a sigh. He never thought he would be in the position to be doing this but if he was going to continue on with 'Lucky', then he definitely should purchase some. 

Deciding to come back for the wine, Harry shoved his hands into the pockets of his trousers, putting on a cleaner pair than the ones he had worn to work earlier. Then he strolled over to the next section of the store, trying to be as nonchalant as he possibly could. He was an adult so this section was made for him. The sign should read: Mature because Harry was obviously not getting that part.

His eyes read over the adult magazines, most of them having images of topless women. His eyebrow rose at a few of the images, clearly knowing that a lot of those women had fake assets. For some reason, that turned many young boys and men on. It didn't seem to work on Harry. 

After he passed the rows upon rows of reading material, Harry arrived at the section with condoms and lubricant options. He remembered when he had to rummage through Robin's thing when he was dating his mum to steal a condom from him since he wasn't old enough to purchase them himself. He was much more nervous about it then than he was now. Ever since work became his number one, his money didn't go into buying condoms. Then again. he didn't have a sex life that needed protection. He still had the old box of them from when he used to go out to London those few times. 

As he began looking over the options for lubricants, he stopped and reached over once he read one that caught his interest.

"Heating and cooling sensations? Safe for internal and external usage?" He spoke to himself, hoping that nobody else would hear him. Then again, it was only himself and the person waiting for him at the checkout. Harry couldn't help but turn his head over his shoulder to look down to his behind, trying to image how it would feel. He shook his head and put the box back down. He wasn't ready for that one yet. All he needed was a basic lubricant. He didn't need to experiment with anything else, especially externally.

Once he found what he was looking for, he quickly walked back over to grab the bottle of wine he selected for the evening. Then he walked over to the checkout, placed his items on the counter, and tried his best to keep confident eye contact with the man checking out his things. He fought the urge to start chewing on his bottom lip and tap his fingers against the counter until his things were scanned and bagged.