Chapter 16

There was no reason why Harry thought that he should stay in Niall's bed or even in Niall's apartment if Niall was going to be out doing his phone sex job somewhere else. He'd rather be somewhere else, trying his best not to think about the fact that Niall just got him off and now he was getting other people off as 'Lucky' only a few hours after. 

Harry felt a bit ill after remaining in Niall's bed, leaving just after he was certain that Niall was already gone. When he got up, he felt like he needed to make sure it looked like he never been there in the first place. Maybe Niall wouldn't notice too much. He'd be so tired from having phone sex all night that he'd just collapse on top of his bed. 

Harry collected his clothes off the floor, slipping his pants, shoes and white undershirt on before hurrying out of Niall's apartment with his work bag in his hand. He didn't rush down the stairs into the cold night to catch another taxi that would bring him home. 

When he did get home he went right into the shower, washing away something that meant a lot to him. He didn't know if it meant anything to Niall but he really hoped that it did. Harry wanted to know if Niall was having any thoughts about him while he was off portraying this 'Lucky' character that he was so skilled at being. 

Niall seemed to want to get to know Harry better. Harry couldn't figure out any other explanation for Niall giving him his personal phone number and his home address. 'Lucky' would never do those things, at least that's what he's been told. That made Harry start to think if Niall's ever done this with any of his other callers. 

He groaned and rested his head against the tiles of his shower wall, the water pouring down his back and is wet hair falling in his face. Feeling like this wasn't how he imagined his night ending. Harry wanted to be able to stay in bed beside Niall that night, chatting with each other for hours to know so much about one another while stealing small kisses and touches. Niall was the first person that Harry couldn't help but picture having a serious relationship with. He just didn't know if Niall saw the same things that he did.

Maybe Niall didn't know because Harry hadn't said that he wanted something serious. He was the one to make the comment about shagging with people the night he's met them, but at the same time Niall agreed to going out on more dates. 

It was all so confusing to Harry and he shouldn't be considering everything when things were just starting. 

After having his shower, Harry changed into comfortable clothes and walked out to his kitchen, checking his phone to see that his mum had called and his sister had left him a few text messages. The messages were about calling his mum back so he leaned against his counter with his phone pressed to his ear, chewing at one of his fingers while he waited for her to answer.

"Am I calling you too late?" Harry asked once his mum answered the phone. When he dialed her number he wasn't really thinking of what time it was. 

"No, we were just getting back in. Robin and I had a late night dinner." His mum told him. 

Harry nodded. "Sounds like a nice time."

"It was. So, I called you earlier to ask what you were doing this weekend. We're having Sunday roast and wanted to know if you wanted to come around." She said, sounding quite happy about it. 

Harry let out a chuckle as he studied the side of his nail that he had been chewing at. "You want me to come around for another meal already?"

"Yes. It was such a nice time to see my family in one place with no interruptions. I'm a mother who loves having her children at home no matter how old they get."

"What about how old you get?" He joked with her, a small smile on his face while he spoke to her. 

"Watch it." She warned him with her own laugh. "You think you'll be free to make it?"