Chapter 3 [!]

(For those on the app, the first bit is italicised until the larger spacing) 

"Calling me again and so soon? Well, I must have done something right by you." The voice chuckled in an amused tone, yet it was still able to provide the smooth husk that had made Harry remain on the phone just the other night. 

"Just be happy you're getting paid for this." Harry gritted out through his teeth as he tugged at his leather belt in frustration. He had come home from work and was trying to take is belt off with one hand as his other was pressing his phone against his warm ear, his face radiating with heat as his entire body felt like it needed a pressure release. 

"Oh, but hearing you is worth so much more many than that." The voice mused again. "You sound angry so I'm assuming I should be more forceful with you, yeah?"

"Just do whatever the fuck it is you do to get me off." Harry let out an annoyed curse as he turned around quickly to see if he could throw his phone anywhere so he could get his damned belt to come off. 

Setting it down on his end table, both of his frantic hands went to unfastening his belt. He pulled it out of the loops of his trousers swiftly before eager fingers fumbled around with the button and then the zipper. Harry bent down at his knees so he could shimmy out of his pants, his eyes glancing back to look at his phone until his trousers were gone. Then Harry settled down into his bed and picked his hone back up, put it on speaker, and rested it close to his ear so he could hear and be hands free.

"I thought I lost you there for a second."

"I was getting undressed so we could just skip that part. I'm hurting here so give me your best." Harry arched his back upwards as he felt a fresh new pang strike his arousal. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw as he hissed a sharp breath from behind closed teeth.

"I don't know which I want to picture more: the shy you or the eager you. Tell me how much it hurts you, babe. Tell me what you want."

"I've already told you." Harry said as he glared at nothing in particular. 

"No, you didn't. All you did was demand my attention. Getting you off isn't enough for me this time."

Harry rolled his eyes. Since when did the one on the other line get to be such a fucking tease? He called for a service and that's all they had to do. He was supposed to get what he wanted out of this and  it wasn't supposed to be the other way around. 

"I'm waiting," the voice pressed on.

What was Harry supposed to say? He actually had no clue what to even say. It wasn't like he was some sort of expert on this. Was this dirty talk and did people actually take this seriously? In films he couldn't help but laugh and mock at the stupidity of it because that's exactly how it sounded to him. It crossed over the sexy line and headed straight down the road of cheesy and embarrassing. 

"Oh, come on, if you wanted it s badly as you say you do then you would have spoken up by now. I'm getting bored here. Give me something to work with." 

"Um, my fucking cock hurts and aren't you supposed to be the one guiding me through some sort of fantasy here?" Harry pressed back, ignoring the fact that time and money was adding up again. So far this wasn't worth the second call. Was he really arguing with someone on a sex hot line? They never showed this happening in their adverts. 

"And you think I can just do that without some sort of fun on my end?" The voice sighed. "I guess I'll have to get you started. The next time you call you better be more prepared."