Chapter 2

After Harry had ended his call with 'Lucky' he let his phone slide down his pillow gracefully. He also continued to let his breaths even out until they became the natural type, where he didn't even need to think about whether or not he was evening breathing anymore. As his tongue ran over his dry lips he slipped his hand from his briefs, his eyes being forced not to look at the mess on his hand. 

With his clean hand he managed to get himself to sit up properly in bed, after decided to pull his briefs the rest of the way off of his legs instead of arguing with the hassle of pulling them back up,  rolling so that when he did his feet would touch his bedroom floor. Then he made his way over to his small bathroom right across from his bedroom so he could wash off the evidence of his odd conquest, or at least the sense that it was extremely odd for him. Out of habit Harry wanted to run his dominant hand through his hair but he couldn't, even though he felt the need to shower anyway since he would soon be working again in just under a few hours. 

Once he stopped in front of his large bathroom mirror Harry had caught sight of himself. His eyes only lasted on the familiar sight of his hand for a moment before he glanced down to the midsection of his dark dress-up shirt, the fabric speckled with the same substance that he still hadn't toweled off yet. He let out a sigh, shrugging his shoulders as he began to unbutton the rest of the buttons, knowing that he wouldn't be dropping this particular shirt off at his cleaners and would have to due with washing and ironing it all on his own. He could just imagine the look on the old woman's face when she questioned the white crusty stains on his shirt. 

Harry usually turned the water on in his shower before he got in so the cold water wouldn't temporarily shock his body and give off the reaction that he was frightened when he really wasn't. He didn't want to waste any more of his time, plus he didn't exactly know what time it was so he might as well use the small moment of ice cold water on his body as his wake up call to just stay up until he had to go to work all over again. His body was still warm with a soft glistening sweat coating over him and it was all about to be washed away like it never even happened, which is also what he hoped he'd be able to do with the phone call that he had made that night as well. 

It wasn't that he was ashamed of the call. Actually, he was a bit embarrassed over the entire thing. The number one reason was the obvious: that 'Lucky' was a boy. It wasn't that Harry had anything against males having the company of other males. He just never had the experience for himself. All he ever knew well of was engaging in sexual actions with girls. There was never an engaging pull when he was around other boys, yet, tonight, Harry had gotten himself off with the help of one. It wasn't direct but as Harry had touched himself the way he was told, his mind didn't drift off to a female fantasy. No, his mind focused in on the sultry voice that laced his ears until he completely drifted away into the euphoria  of pleasure from the hype of his own body. 

The more he thought about it, without letting himself get too far lost in the wonderment again, Harry was starting to grow a little annoyed with himself that he didn't just hang up the call. What was it about 'Lucky' that had gotten Harry to stick around? 

Was it part of his charm? Wait, did Harry think that this boy was charming? 

Harry shook his head and let out an exasperated sigh as he stepped into the shower and turned the water on, the icy chill of the water doing its job to make Harry forget everything that he was thinking about as his body felt like protecting itself from the harsh temperature of the water that Harry had control over. Once the cold water faded into the comfortable warmth, Harry's thoughts faded back to his mystery helper. 

He wondered how many other people would be landing 'Lucky' as theirs for the night and how many of them were girls or boys. Did he not have a preference and was just doing his job for whatever profit he received for giving people sex over the phone? As he listened to all of these strangers moaning and having their orgasms, did 'Lucky' ever get off to them?