Chapter 25

Everything moved at a quick pace, even though there was now so much on Harry's mind. From sharing the taxi Niall's to getting inside his shared housing, Niall was all around him as doubt cornered Harry. As Niall's lips pushed hard against his, deep grunts coming from his throat because he wanted more from Harry than he was getting, Harry wasn't on the same page as Niall was.

The comment was still bothering him. He didn't know if Niall's had others like this before him. Niall's a very attractive bloke and his accent definitely stirs something inside of Harry that he can't quite shake. It'd be easy for anyone to fall for him, and do anything with him, even if it was for one wild and fun night.

If he laid out all the time spent with Niall, then almost all of it involved sex. They met that way and they pretty much always end their time together doing something sexual. That wasn't enough for Harry and he didn't exactly know what Niall wanted out of this.

"Mm, Niall, wait." Harry managed out between Niall's urgent kisses. When he pulled away the back of his head lightly hit the wall behind him.

His eyes looked into Niall's, desperately searching for the answers he wondered about. He watched as Niall took a step away from him, his blue eyes dropping downwards in submission before looking up at Harry again.

"Is something wrong?" Niall asked after swallowing in a breath.

Harry couldn't find his words so he just nodded his head. His lack of ability to confront someone about his own strong feelings wasn't something he had much experience with. He's never had feelings such as the ones that made him crave every part of Niall before.

"Well, what is it? Did ya not have a good time out with the lads tonight?" Niall's brow creased with confusion. "I don't mean to sound rude but I haven't really seen you enjoy yourself out like that, not counting the-"

"The sex." Harry muttered out.

"Is that the problem?" Niall asked him with a nervous chuckle. "I don't know where ya coming from with this since is what we've been doing."

Harry wanted to go back to where they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Leave it to his doubt to ruin things.

"Do you see me as a groupie?" He blurted out.

Niall's face twisted in sudden confusion, looking at Harry as if he was going mental. "Where did ya get such an idea like that from?"

He doesn't want to call out one of Niall's friend, and possibly a new friend of his own, because he doesn't want to cause conflict with these new people in his life who are already the best of friends.

Harry also wanted to be honest with Niall and he couldn't just keep his own mouth shut after blurting out something that was bothering him. "Louis made this comment. We were in the van waiting for you and Liam."

"Don't listen to things Louis says, especially when he's drunk off his arse." Niall said, his tone becoming more serious before he walked away from Harry altogether.

Then Niall sighed after walking over to his sofa, sitting down and burying his face in his hands, pulling his hands roughly through his hair. Harry couldn't tell if his face was still red from the drinking or if he was now frustrated because of him."You're not a groupie, Harry. Ya never have been and ya never were. Yeah, I used to pull after shows sometimes but not after we finally met in person."

Harry gently nodded. He understood but he still didn't like this conversation."But you still do that, right? The phone sex stuff?"

Niall let out another sigh. "It makes me more money than the music thing ever has. Do ya think I'm working for an adult hotline because I'm enjoying it?"